Jack

I haven't spoken nor saw sam in a week. All I can think about is why he got on the way he got on, but every time I start to think about it, jack comes and makes me forget about the whole thing. I really need to call him and see if he's alright, I'll call him later. I am in a restaurant having lunch with seth and ashley. Jack couldn't make it because he said he has business to take care of. I was eating my food when Ashley turns to seth and blurts out she likes him. I started choking on my food with how she blurted it out at him.

"Im sorry I'm sorry it just took me by surprise" I say while chuckling and trying catching my breath.

"OH I'm sorry Alyssa I just didn't know how else to tell him" she says putting her hand on mine.

"It's fine really, but, do I really have to be here for this?" I ask her, my eyes pleading her that she allows me to leave.

"Um I guess not I'm sorry I had to make you drive all the way here for nothing" she says. Wait what she's apologizing to me, Ashley is apologizing, really.

"Really?" I ask her tilting my head to the side.

"Bitch no, please" she says laughing. Now that's the Ashley I know.

"Alright well I'm leaving then bye" I get up and gave my brother and Ashley a kiss on the cheek before walking out.

DING

I hear my phone go in my purse as I exit the restaurant. I look at my phone and see a text from jack.

Jack
hey babe are you still at lunch with seth and ashley?
(Read)

Alyssa
no I left early, will tell you about it later
(Sent) (read)

Alyssa
babe? Since when did you start calling me that?
(Sent) (read)

Jack
since 2 minutes ago babe
(Read)

Alyssa
oh well don't
(Sent) (read)

Jack
why? I love it! Now imagine me pouting while saying that.
(Read)

Alyssa
because I like bunny.
(Sent) (read)

Jack
okay bunny would you like to go to lunch with me?
(Read)

Alyssa
what about your business thingy you had to do?
(Sent) (read)

Jack
it's taken care of. Now about that lunch is that a yes or no?
(Read)

Alyssa
I keep telling you stop asking questions you already know the answer too.
(Sent) (read)

Jack
okay fine then. Lunch at the cafe a little down from your campus be there in 20 minutes.
(Read)

Alyssa
oh I love it when you demand me to do things.
(Sent) (read)

Jack
really then I should do that more.
(Read)

Alyssa
I was joking you crazy man. You demand me to do anything I'll beat you with a watch.
(Sent) (read)

Jack
why a watch?
(Read)

Alyssa
it sounded funnier and more awesome.
(Sent) (read)