Alyssa

"Girl would you chill, it's just a party" my best friend said.

"I hate parties and you know that Ashley, I just wanna stay cuddled up in my bed with a nice book" I told her trying to get out of going to that party. I guess you're wondering what party. Well I go to university in Australia with my best friend Ashley, she's making me go to a huge party thrown by these boys in school and she likes one of them so now we're here.

"Alyssa pleaseeeee, this is good for you if you go, all you're going to do is sit on your bed staring at the phone waiting for him to message, that's not healthy you know" she says. Ashley would say or do anything to get me to that party. Tired-ly I agreed making her jump up and down squealing with excitement.

After my shower I walk out the bathroom in my towel seeing a short red dress on my bed with a note next to it.

I've gone back to my dorm room to get ready, put this shit on, I don't want to hear any complaints. Be ready in an hour.

Love u Ashley

I put on the red strapless dress with some black stilettos that Ashley bought me that has been sitting in my cupboard for the longest while. I straightened my black pitch shoulder length hair. I put on a chain Jack gave me, I walked over to my bag took out some extra money and pushed it in my boob. I walk to my mirror to look at myself.

"Alright let's just roll with this" I say to myself shrugging my shoulders.

I hear a knock on my door, I run to it and open it. I can't believe my eyes. It's him. It feels like my world just stopped and multiple questions flow through my head.What is he doing here? How did he get here? Why is he here?! So many questions were running through my brain until his sweet deep husky voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Hello Alyssa, happy to see me?" He said with his signature smirk. Right behind him I see Ashley walking down the hall towards my apartment looking ready to go.