You Are Born!!!!!

All artwork in this including the cover art does not belong to me. The belong to their own respected owners.

Joseph (*cough cough* CULT!! *cough cough*)

Joseph was holding you after you were born. You looked a little different then your brother and sister. (you are born a year or two after the twins.) "What are we going to name her?" Joseph smiled as he looked at his daughter.

"Hmm (Y/n) seems like a good name." Joseph nodded

"(Y/n) Christiansen." Joseph 'agreed'. "I got big plans for you little one." He whispered. His daughter just looked up at him. Soon they both start laughing.

Mary's POV

What the hell? Why are they laughing!?

Damian

Let's just say that you and Lucian are twins. Soooo double the emo!!! The only catch is your younger by a hour!?!?!?!?!?

Hugo

You were born and Ernest couldn't be more happy he was going to have a baby sister. He had to stay home while his mom and dad was a the hospital.

You and your parents finally get home, and let's just say no one got any sleep for about a week.

Craig

You were the oldest. Craig and Smashley oops I mean Ashley was happy. They decided that they'd name you (Y/n). Most of the stuff in your nursery was sport themed. You dad has big dreams for you.

Robert

When he found out that you were his kid he was kind of happy. At first he didn't really want to take care of you, but you grown on him. He decided he wasn't going to let anyone take or harm you. Not even Bigfoot or Mothman.

A/N: okay I know it was bad. Plus I won't add Mat or Brian unless you want me to.

Robert: WAIT!

me: what?

Robert: I wouldn't let the Dover Ghost take them either!

Me: *rolls eyes."