Siblings

Kelsey sat outside on a bench waiting for Lucas to get off his broom. "Kels?" He asked, running towards her with his shirt hanging on his shoulder.

She smiled and hugged him. "Love you Lucas."

He hugged her uncertainly. "Er, everything alright?"

"Be good to her."

"Kelsey, what are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes. "I know you like Ellie. Don't lie. Just...careful."

She ruffled his blonde hair and ran off.
———
"You know what, Hermione?" Ron asked, helping his beautiful girlfriend cook lunch.

"Yes, Ron?" She asked, wiping the sweat from her face.

He smiled. "I think you should change your last name."

"Oh? And to what?"

He shrugged. "How about...Weasley?" He held out a ring.

"Ron...what are you? Ron! Don't you dare get on that knee..." she covered her face with her hands. "Oh my gosh."

"Mione?" He asked. "Well, this is awkward..."

She launched herself onto him and kissed him. "Of course you damn idiot!"

Ron grinned. "We should Floo Harry and — mmfh!"
——-
Harry was focusing on a pile of books and papers laid across the floor when the Floo flared. He sighed and pushed his glasses up on his nose, before seeing his best friends. "Hello, how are you two?"

Hermione shoved her hand in his face and he realized... "You're getting married?!"

They nodded with grins.

"Bloody finally! I'm so happy for you two!" He smiled, hugging them.
———-
Later that night, Harry was slathering his chest in the special cream.

"You look fitter than your dad, Harry." A ghost said.

Harry paused and look behind him, before stumbling onto the bed. "You...you're not really here. You're dead!"

The ghost shook his head. "Harry, it's really me. It's really Sirius."

Harry shook his head. "Really? Then why have you come back now? Not earlier?"

Sirius' Ghost sighed. "I don't know. For some reason when Voldemort was killed, some people were allowed to return as ghosts."

Harry sighed. "What about Remus and Tonks?"

"They're with Teddy. Your Mum and Dad've been at the home. Didn't know how you'd react. Course, you saw a glimpse of your Dad."

Harry nodded. "Yeah. I yelled at Minerva."

"Oh! First name basis with Minnie?"

Harry grinned, laying down. "Yeah. Hey, are you like a person, but ghosty?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Did you hear about Luna and I? We're expecting."

"Nice." Sirius laughed. "With a Lovegood. Saw her father up There. He's kind of odd."