Damiana

Luna touched his arm, making him black out. "Well, this isn't good." Minerva sighed.

"Should we call someone?" Luna asked.

Minerva shook her head. "No, just go into the bathroom and wet a towel."

Luna nodded, running off.

When she returned, she put it on Harry's forehead, while Minerva muttered to herself. She eventually pointed her wand at Harry, and said, "Vivifica!"

Harry's eyes opened wearily. "Wha? What happened?"

"You blacked out, Mr. I-can-teach-tomorrow-I'm-fine!" Minerva rolled her eyes.

He glanced at his arm. "What the hell is wrong with me?"

Luna sighed.

Minerva glared at the clock. "Luna, it's past curfew. Why don't you sleep in here. I'll be just down the hall."

--------------------------------------------
Minerva walked into the classroom where Harry's eager first year Slytherin / Ravenclaws were waiting eagerly.

"Headmistress? But where's--" A Slytherin girl, Addams asked.

"Professor Potter has some health issues to take care of. He'll be back as soon as he can. He wanted to be here, but I made him stay in his rooms. He said for you to research spells, and write what uses they could have."

The students grumbled, but Damiana was worried.

--------------------------------------------
Later, Damiana nervously knocked on Harry's door.

Luna came to the door. "Damiana! You're worried?"

Damiana nodded.

Luna sighed. "Ha--Professor Potter is sleeping. Well, supposed to be. Anyway, why don't you come into the sitting room? If he's up to talking, I'll let you know."

Damiana nodded.

--------------------------------------------
Harry was lying under his covers making lessons plans. He heard Luna come in. "Har," she said. "There's a student, Damiana Zhang, here. She's worried about you."

Harry smiled. "She can come in."

Luna nodded, returning with Damiana.

"Hi Professor."

"Hey Ms. Zhang."

"Are you okay?" She rushed out.

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I just get really sick when there are bad storms. Don't tell anyone though, okay?"

She promised, then headed to bed.

"I'd better be teaching tomorrow." He grumbled to Luna.
--------------------------------------------
So, at the top, is a drawing of Damiana that my girlfriend, GayRainbowWolf drew for me. (Thank you Darling ♡)

Also, you're  (hopefully) going to be seeing more of Damiana.

And Harry's scars will be explained more. Again, hopefully. 😂

---Luna