Seventh Year Part 4

Harry began this time, right after they'd all eaten their lunch, they all sat outside again. They were all lying on their backs, Luna had her head on Harry's legs, while Hermione had hers on Ron's chest. And the rest were just lying on their backs all jumbled together (Yes even McG was laying down. She's really not too strict if you get to know her you know). Harry was currently combing his fingers through Luna's dirty blonde hair. "So our story continues with Ron waking me up from another vision. It was about Gregorovitch...he's the wand maker who made Victor's wand."

"Viktor Krum?" Neville asked.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. Voldemort wanted him. Anyway, it was my birthday, my seventeenth." He smiled.

"The first thing I did was Accio my glasses to me." He and Minerva both laughed, Percy chuckled.

Percy said, "I did that too. Poked me in the eye."

Minerva nodded. "I did too. I remember James telling me he did it as well. He went down to the Hospital Wing and everything." She chuckled fondly.

"Ron then laughed and said, 'Slick.'" I dunno how I remember that to be honest."

Ron and Hermione laughed with him.

"Then, I sent several if Ron's things flying around the room, making Pig wake up and-"

"Wait, wait, wait. Pig?" You have a pig?" Neville asked incredulously.

Harry and Ron laughed, Ron sending a pointed glance Ginny's way.

She grumbled. "His proper name is Pigwidgeon!"

Neville just seemed to get even more confused. Harry decided to give him mercy. "Nev. Pig-"

"Pigwidgeon!"

Harry laughed. "Pig's Ron's owl. From Sirius." He smiled sadly.

"Oh, that was sweet of Stubby!" Luna gasped, making Harry laugh.

"Then I turned the Chudley Cannon's robes blue because, well it's an inside joke."

Harry grinned while Ron scowled.

"Ron, well somethung you may or may not know, is there's a tradition when it comes to presents. He gives me chocolate. Usually frogs, but this year, he gave me a book."

He turned and whispered to Ron, "Should I just leave it there, or tell them what the book was? I know they don't know, well your Mum and Ginny anyway."

Ron shook his head.

Harry nodded. "He gave me this book, and then we talked a bit more, we went downstairs, Fleur's father and Bill were already eating their breakfasts, and there were presents on the table. Mr.-er- Arthur, I mean, and Molly's present was on top. It was a watch. It was gold, with stars instead of hands. Like the one Ron got, Molly said it was traditional to get one for a wizard coming of age. She said it was her brother, Fabian's she continued to speak, but I interrupted her with a hug, a thank you you know. I was so happy..."

Harry stopped speaking and kinda stared off into space, a small smile on his lips.

Minerva changed her place so she was sitting next to him more. "He does this sometimes during our brunches when we're talking. I usually just talk to him about his parents when they were in school or conjure a Patronus." She told Luna, who conjured a Patronus, then traced kisses across his jaw.

Harry kissed the top of her head softly. "Sorry. I was...nevermind. We were talking about presents. So basically I got a new Sneakoscope from 'Mione, thanks, Bill and Fleur got me an enchanted razor, chocolates from the Delacours, tell them I said thanks Fleur if you could, and an enormous box if the latest WWW merch. Thanks again everyone. I didn't ever get to thank you properly. Soon enough, Hermione packed my presents in her bag, when Gin asked me to come to her room, and uh,"