Stormy

Several weeks later, and the students in the first/would-be-second years were progressing nicely. Of course, the others were too, but especially this group.

At breakfast, Harry was enjoying pancakes, when Minerva sat down next to him heavily, and told him, "There's another storm today. It starts at 10:15.''

"During my Slytherin/Ravenclaw class." Harry groaned. "What am I supposed to do?"

She sighed. "I'll come get you, just give them busy work, write an essay, anything. I'll get you out of there, we can have someone substitute for you. Are any of your friends free?"

"They're allowed to...?"

She nodded.

Harry shrugged. "I'll go ask."

--------------------------------------------
"Luna." Harry said, appearing behind her. She was sitting next to Damiana.

"Harry!" She whispered, hugging him."There's a storm--"

"--at 10:15. Can I talk to you?"

She nodded, standing up.

"Minerva wants to know if you can submit for me. I wouldn't ask, but she says she'll pull me out, and one of my friends could sub, but I think you'd do best. Besides, you could give them good ad--"

She'd cut him off with a kiss. "Of course. I'll be there. I love you, good luck."

Harry smiled dreamily, telling Minerva, "She said she'll be there."

Minerva just rolled her eyes, he still had that stupid grin over his face.

--------------------------------------------
"Now, class," Harry began, Luna in his desk. "As some of you know, this is Luna."

"Hi!"

Harry smiled. "The Headmistress will come by in a few minutes to take me away for the rest of class at least, so you have an assignment instead of the lesson I had planned, unfortunately."

The class was filled with disappointed moans and groans.

"Yes, Ms. Zhang?"

"Sir, couldnt Luna do it with us?"

Harry looked at Luna, who shrugged. "What were you all gonna do?" She asked.

A young girl raised her hand. "Well, Miss Luna, we were going to study patronus especially. Professor Potter says we have to wait to try casting them, but he was gonna cast hus, and let us study it."

"What's your name?"

"Joanne Addams, Miss."

Luna nodded. "Well, I can do that, Professor."

Harry grinned. "Okay, if you guys are behaved for Miss Luna, I have a surprise."

Suddenly there was a loud, hurried knock, and their Headmistress slammed it open. "Harry, I need you to come with."

Harry nodded. "Be polite class!"

She walked quickly with him to his dorms, but the storm started outside his door. He clutched his neck, before staggering into a portrait.

"Harry!" Minerva cried, guiding him into his sitting room, in front of the fireplace. He started jolting and gasping in pain, before she thought of stunning him, and did that. Then he laid there, letting out painful noises.