Aunt Petunia

The next morning, Harry woke up at 8 o'clock, and decided to take a stroll before leaving. "Hey Nick!" Harry called as he passed.

"Harry!" The ghost called. "Heard you're the new Head of Gryffindor!"

Harry nodded. "Yep, teaching DADA too."

"Congratulations, where are you headed?"

"Ah, I have to meet my aunt and cousin at my house for lunch. Just taking a walk before I leave. Nice seeing you, Nick."

"You too, dear boy!"

-------------- ------- ------- -------

"Hey Hagrid!"

"Harry, good luck, with your relatives!"

"Thanks!" Harry spun, Apparating, once he passed the school boundaries.

-------------- ------- ------- -------
Harry Apparated across the street from Grimmauld, and unlocked the door, meeting Kreacher in the kitchen.

"Master Harry! Kreacher is cooking for guests.  Kreacher did not go to sleep."

Harry frowned. "Thanks, but you didn't have to. Anyway, I'm just grabbing some breakfast, then I'll be outside. Please be nice."

"Yes, Master Harry."

-------------- ------- ------- -------

Harry looked up from watching Obsidian play when he heard the sound of Apparation and crying.

"What the--?"

"Harry!" Andy yelled, running over with Teddy.

He stood up, taking Teddy automatically. "Whats going on?"

"I'm sorry Harry! But you see, Narcissa is still in a Ministry cell with Draco. They're not going to Azkaban, but their lives are...sorry, anyway, I have to take care of it, get their affairs in order, and I need you to take Teddy."

"But, Andy--I love Teddy, you know that--nut today--"

"I know, I'm really sorry. Hermione, Luna, Ron, everyone is busy. You're the only one. I'll be back around three."

"Andy--I'll be at the school at two. Meet me there." Harry called.

She smiled. "Thank you, I owe you!"

Harry held up a hand in Farwell. "I'll give remember that!"

-------------- ------- ------- -------
So, at 11:30, he heard Dudley shout, "Hey Harry!"

Harry looked up from where he was holding Teddy's hands as he tried to walk, to see Vernon's car, and Dudley was getting out, as Petunia stood there nervously, and Vernon just glared at him.

Harry waved back, picked up Teddy, and walked down the small yard to where they had parked. "Hey Dudley, Aunt Petunia, Vernon. This is Te--"

"Knocked up a freak? Great, now there's another freak in the world." Vernon scoffed loudly.

Harry glared. "Actually, no. I haven't. But you should really hold your tongue Vernon. I won't have you insulting my godson."

They glared at each other before Teddy changed his black hair to blue, making Petunia scream.

Harry looked over, and apologized. "Sorry about that. Teddy's a metamorphagus. It means he can change his features. Why don't we heading inside?"

-------------- ------- ------- -------
They headed into the kitchen, where Kreacher was placing food out. "What is that thing?" Vernon asked rudely.