Anniversary

A/N: so, sorry for all the skips. Do you guys mind how much I've been skipping? Let me know if you want me to change anything.
—Luna
—————-
Ginny's POV
—————
Fleur's due date was yesterday, and the baby hadn't come yet. Today's April 16th.

"Why won't you come out, petit bébé?" Fleur whispered.

"Anything I can do, Fleur?" I asked.

She nodded. "A few theengs. One, bring me food. Lots of cheeps. Two. Be her Godmotheer."

"Oh, of course...wait. What?" I exclaimed.

Fleur smiled. "I want cheeps."

"No, the second thing."

"Oh, zat. Be her Godmotheer."

"Why me? Im the youngest, I have no bloody idea how to deal with kids!"

"Harry didn't either. Now he takes care of two." Fleur countered.

"But...he's Harry! I'm just the Weasleys daughter!"

Fleur shook her head. "You can do eet Ginny. Please."

"I...okay. But don't blame me if I drop her or some other shit."

Fleur scowled.
———————————-
A few weeks later, May 2nd, 2000 was the Anniversary of the Final Battle. Thousands had gathered at Hogwarts.

Minerva was at the podium and ended her speech. "Now, I'm sure you're bored out of your minds by an old lady. May I welcome Professor Harry Potter to speak."

Everyone looked towards Harry who yelped, "You didn't tell me I'd be speaking!"

Minerva shrugged. "Well You Are."

Everyone laughed.

Harry sighed and stood up, limping a bit. "Okay, Well, Here we all are, two years after the Final Battle. Yes, we've lost so many loved ones, and we may ask ourselves why did they have to die? But I'll tell you why. They died to make this world a better place, and it truly is! Just look over there, that little kid with the turquoise hair? He's my amazing godson. His parents sacrificed themselves so he could live a happy life. And here he is, two years old and happy.

Just look round yourselves. Someone died for us all. And we need to not pity them, but pity those who don't know Love. Because love is the strongest force of magic we have.

Please, look to your left.

Now your right.

Someone here lives you. We all need to love each itger to get through life. So grab the person next you, grab their hand. Just give it a little squeeze. Now hope with all your hearts things get better. Because they will.

Thank you."

Everyone cheered as he blushed and went back to Luna, Teddy, Delilah, and Andy.

Luna kissed him. "Good job. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks Lu. How'd I do Ted?"

"Good!" Teddy cheered.

Delilah tugged on his sleeve. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you have to speak?"

He shrugged. "Because I saved some people's lives I guess. I'll tell you all about it later."

"Isn't she a little young?" Hermione asked, coming up behind Ron.

"Yes, but not for a watered down version. I see you're talking to me again." Harry muttered.

"Yes, I am. Im still not happy about you keeping it-"

"She has a name, Hermione." Harry snapped.

"I'm sorry, I just think she's dangerous."

"Maybe if you actually held a conversation-"

"She's two!"

"She's three, almost four." Harry told her.

"When is her birthday?"

"June 6th!"

Hermione huffed and left.

"I'm sorry I made My Knee hate you." Delilah apologized.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Luna assured her.
—————
Suddenly they heard a scream of, "BILL!"

Harry and Luna looked at each other before seeing Ginny. "The baby's coming!" She called, running past.