The Dreaded Speech.

Time Skip
August 31st, Dinner.

All the professors were eating their dinner. It was the night before Hogwarts reopened. Harry sat between Minerva and Hagrid.

Minerva spoke, "I just want to hear any last concerns, does anyone have any?"

Nobody spoke.

"Good! Now, we'll be making speeches at the feast, each Head of House, as well as myself."

Filius, Harry, Horace, and Pomona glanced at her.

"And you're just telling us...now?" Filius exclaimed.

Minerva grimaced. "I'm sorry, I forgot. You should get to writing!" She stood, leaving.

All four Heads let out groans.

Harry pushed his steak away, half eaten. "I've never written a speech, they're always in deathly situations, and to Hermione and Ron, not the whole castle! I'm going to become a joke!"

The other Heads nodded. "As will we."

Harry stood. "Well, suppose I'll write it tomorrow, I'm going to need sleep. Good night Hagrid, Filius, Harace, Pomona."

"Night Harry!"

------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Harry paced, his pen clenched in his hand.

"Shite, shite, shite!"

Harry called Kreacher.

"Yes, Master Harry?" The old elf asked.

"Kreacher, can you help me write a speech?"

Kreacher looked at him. "You know what you'll say?"

Harry shrugged. "Uh, well kinda. I don't know how to start."

Kreacher took an old quill. "Students?"

Harry nodded. "Yeah, start with that. Then I wanna say to like...get along, talk and hire each house helped the war, we need to help each other still, they can do anything...that kinda thing."

Kreacher nodded. "Kreacher will work on it. Have breakfast, put healing cream on chest."

Harry smiled at him.
------------------------------------------------