Christmas

"Merry Christmas Papa!" Delilah yelled, bouncing on Harry's legs.

He craned his neck to look at her and looked at Luna's sleeping form. He thought she looked beautiful, her blonde hair spread across the pillows and her stomach was a small bump. He kissed it and then walked quietly with Delilah to the bathroom.

"Alright Baby Girl. Can you get your clothes while I shower?" He asked.

She nodded, and he stepped into the shower.

"Papa, I'm done." He heard her whisper.

"Okay Honey. Can you hand me a towel ?" He covered himself and stood her on the counter as he started doing her hair in a small ballerina bun.

"Papa?"

"Yes, Baby Girl?" He asked with a smile.

"Can you tell me how you got those marks on you?"

The brush paused. "I don't...you can hear the kid version. The other one is scary."

She nodded.

"See, there was a bad man. His name was Tom Riddle. He grew up without love. So when he went to Hogwarts, he studied hard and wanted to get revenge on those who wronged him."

"Oh."

"He didn't like Muggles because he thought he was better than them."

"But they're just like us!" She exclaimed, glaring at her reflection.

Harry nodded. "I know, but he believed it. Anyway, he made things so that he couldn't die. And he got a group of other people like him to help him kill Muggles and those who supported them."

"He sounds mean."

Harry chuckled. "He was. But he set out to kill me when I was a baby. He killed my parents, and gave me one of my scars. He left for awhile until he rose again, and my friends and I had to fight a war against him. We lost a lot of good people."

"I'm sorry. Why do you always get hurt when it storms? Like last night."

Harry finished doing her hair. "It's hard to explain. I don't fully understand. Ask Andy sometime."

"Kay Kay Papa. Can we get Mama up?"

"No need, I'm up. Happy Christmas you two."

"Happy Christmas Mama, babies, Papa." Delilah giggled.
——-
"What do you wanna name the girls?" Harry whispered to Luna.

The whole family —except Minerva who was at Hogwarts— was sitting in Grimmauld Place's sitting room. Hermione and Ron were talking with Andy about their wedding, and Ginny and Neville were playing with the kids as Luna and Harry cuddled on the couch.

Luna smiled up at him. "Their middle names could be after our mum's? Pandora and Lily."

Harry grinned at her. "I like that. What about their first names?"

"I like Ruby." Dudley shrugged. "You could name her after that giant, Rubeus you said?"

Harry grinned. "That's great, Big D!"

Dudley gave him a smile.

"I like Willow." Angelina said.

"Ooh, what about Lorelai?" Ginny asked.

"Remi." Padma suggested.

"Jane."

"Cassandra."

"Brooklyn."