Dinner

"Hey," Harry called, walking into Grimmauld's kitchen.

"Hey, Harry." Luna said softly.

Harry frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I thinking I should get my own place. I love staying with you, I do, but Dad's going soon--"

"Don't say that, he'll be fine."

"Don't lie! We both know how that feels, don't. I just need to to be ready for, for when he goes."

"But Luna, I love you! I don't mind, please, stay." Harry begged.

Luna shook her head with a laugh. "I love you too. But I'll be at Hogwarts this year, and after that, we won't see each other much. I'm going to travel, look for creatures. And you'll be teaching. We'll hardly see each other."

"Okay, but, don't buy a house or flat, or whatever.  Use my place, when you're here. If you'll be travelling, you won't be at home anyway, save your money. Please."

"I, I'll think about it. Are you going to forgive your cousin and aunt?"

Harry was thrown off guard by the change of subject. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, I think so."

------------------------------------------------------

"Harry, Dear, come in, how are you?" Molly called happily.

"Molly, how are you?" Harry asked.

"Fine, fine. Come eat! It's almost lunch."

"So? Are you going to visit them?" Arthur asked, dreading his answer. He knew they'd all get worked up when he said yes. That was just who Harry was!

"Yeah--"

"WE'LL COME WITH!" Ginny, Charlie, Bill, George, and Ron yelled.

Harry covered his ears. "Jeez guys, do you want me deaf? Anyway, why? I'm a wizard I can take him if I needed to. Which I won't, because he's fine. Anyway, I've been wanting to talk to them."

"Fine." Ginny grumbled. "We'll just spy."

"No," Harry told her, "you won't, because Kreacher will have put up wards. Which reminds me, please don't come to Grimmauld on Thursday. It's my last day until Hogwarts, and also the day they're coming over."

"You're not fun." George pouted.

------------------------------------------------------

"Well, Harry, if we can't be there," Ron waited for Harry to shake his head. " just promise me something."

"What?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"Don't let the Bastards get  you down." Then he grinned.

Harry thought until he remembered all those letters. 'Don't let the Muggles get you down' had become a bit of an inside joke for them. His mouth slowly faded into a grin, before he laughed. "Sure thing Mate."
------------------------------------------------------

"Er, Harry, since you're technically a part owner of the joke shop," George came along, shoving Ron away.

"Yeah?"

"I have a candidate for a new employee, but I'd like to run him past you first. He's a weird bloke, but he seems like a good worker." George grinned.

"Yeah, sure what's his name?"

George handed Harry a card. "This guy. What do you think?"

Harry laughed. "Well, he seems alright. Maybe you should prank him, see how he holds under pressure?"

George laughed. "Sure thing Boss."

Harry rolled his eyes, chuckling.

------------------------------------------------------