Big Brother Talk

Ginny and Neville were laying together on a couch after dinner when all the Weasleys came up to them and Charlie, looking suspiciously solemn, asked, "Hey Neville. Can you come talk for a second?"

Neville, after sending Ginny a nervous look, followed to Harry's office.

Harry —who was writing at his desk— looked up when they entered. "Oh, we're doing this now?"

Ron nodded. "That alright? You look busy, Mate."

"Oh. Yeah. Just lesson planning. Well, let's do this." Harry assured his best friend, sitting down in their circle, next to a scared Neville.

Neville swallowed. "Guys, wha-"

Percy shushed him as Arthur started speaking. "It's come to our attention you and Ginny are in a serious relationship together."

Neville nodded. "Yeah, I lo-"

Harry interrupted. "Thus why we've called you to our prayer circle. Charlie?"

"Thanks Harry. Merlin, please guide Neville in the right direction so he doesn't piss off Ginny. We don't want him dying."

"Ditto! Don't underestimate Ginny, Neville. She may be small, but she's bloody powerful." Ron agreed.

There was a knock. "Boys? Are you threatening my boyfriend?" Ginny demanded.

Bill shook his head. "Of course not. Just talking. We know you can handle yourself."

"Good. It's getting late, I'm going to bed."

"Night!"

"Oh, and Harry, Luna says she wants you, Hermione and Fleur too, Ron and Bill." Ginny added, flouncing off.

Ron and Harry jumped up. "Night!" Bill followed quickly.
———-
Sorry it's short. Just wanted this in. Another chapter soon!