Seventh Year Part 3

The next morning, once they'd all finally gotten up and to the Burrow, Ron began.

"So, where should I start..? Anyway, Mad-Eye's death kind of hung over the house in the following days. I think we all were expecting, hoping, he'd stomp through the door and yell 'CONSTANT VIGILANCE!' Sorry for yelling Ms. Tonks. Harry wanted to get started on the Horcrux hunt, but I told him he had to stay for the wedding at least. I told Harry Mum was gonna interrogate him about us leaving, and she did. Right Harry?"

Harry nodded, smiling slightly.

Mrs. Weasley looked furious. "We had a right to know what you were doing!"

Arthur looked at Harry and Hermione apologetically, before telling Molly, "Molly, dear, we might have had a right, as you say, to know where Ron was going, but not Harry and Hermione. They may feel like our children, but they aren't really. We can't forbade them or control them."

"But, Hermione's parents, they don't understand our world, they wouldn't have known what was going on! And Harry-Harry's Aunt and Uncle wouldn't understand, clearly don't care!"

Hermione looked offended, and Harry was looking at his hands, embarrassed, while Luna just held him.

"Molly! That was very insensitive!" Minerva exclaimed, looking at two of her favorite students worriedly. One was looking ashamed, and the other fairly mad.

Molly looked ashamed. "I'm sorry you two, I didn't mean-"

Ron looked at his girlfriend and bestfriend and quickly decided to continue. "Anyway, let's continue. Harry tried

"Once again..." Hermione chimed, making Harry roll his eyes.

"Yeah. Once again, to convince us not to come with him cause it was too dangerous. He didn't think we knew what we were getting into. And, of course, he was right. But we disagreed.

He looked down at his bestfriends sadly, silently saying sorry, once again. They both nodded, showing he was forgiven.

The others watched the exchange with confusion.

"We told him how we were trying to keep our families safe. Hermione with the memory charm, and I, with the whole ghoul with spattergroit bit. The Delacours arrived for the wedding, uh, that's really about it to be honest. I mean, Harry, Hermione, and I talked about the Horcruxes but that's it."

"You know, I think there's around twenty minutes til lunch Harry, why don't you take a fly to get your mind off things? If you don't get whatever's bothering you off your mind, the Wrackspurts may climb in through your nose! And Wrackspurts aren't good for the brain." Luna said softly, making Harry smile.

He shrugged. "Yeah, okay. If nobody minds. I'll go for a fly. Anyone wanna come with?" Harry asked, already walking towards the broom shed, all the Weasley spawn following.

Hermione sat next to Luna on a blanket. "Why do you do that?"

"What? It's true, the Wrackspurts. Maybe not necessarily that fact..." Luna replied.

Hermione thought a minute then turned quickly to face the odd girlfriend of her in-all-but-blood-brother. "You do it on purpose!"

"I've no idea what you're talking about Hermione. Perhaps the Willing Whizbe-"

"You purposely spout nonsense just to make Harry happy! You do it because you love him! Oh, Luna Lovegood!" Hermione squealed, throwing them both onto the wet grass.

They didn't see Harry watching the with a goofy grin on his face, nor did he hear him say, "My girls, finally getting along, thank Merlin. My girls."

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDAATTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! \

Okay, sorry for being so.....hyper? in the previous line. Buuuutttt, I really hope you liked this. I loved the ending. I just...it shows two of the most important woman (his age) in Harry'slife finally putting aside their differences, and I think it would've made Harry so happy. Bai and watch out for the Nargles!