Black Lake

Damiana was sitting out by the Black Lake with Ellie, Kelsey, and Lucas. The latter two who were fighting. "I swear to God Lucas Brian! I will write Mum if you don't stop!"

Lucas stuck his tongue out at his sister. "Oh, will you?" he mocked, pulling her hair out of its braid and tackling her.

Damiana and Ellie chuckled at their friends.

Damiana looked up when an older boy--a fourth year--called her name. "Um, do I know you?"

He sighed. "No. I'm Jackson. Anyway, you want in the art club?"

Damiana nodded. "Yeah. And my friends."

The boy nodded. "Right. You guys are supposed to meet a volunteer in the 7th floor corridor for art club. On Tuesday."

Damiana thanked him. "He seemed rude." she told Ellie who had been watching the fighting siblings.

"Yeah...should we do something?" she pointed at Kelsey, who had Lucas pinned.

Damiana shrugged. "Eh. Wanna study?"

Ellie shrugged. "Why not? Nothing else to do."

Damiana paused in taking out her notes. You're...okay, right?"

"Of course!" Ellie said loudly. "I mean, yeah. Completely. Why wouldn't I be?"

Damiana stared at her. "El, this summer was amazing, but it was also terrible. Your sister, Mrs. Weasley, Harry, all that. It bothered me, it had to have bothered you."

Ellie sighed. "I'm fine."

Damiana nodded. "Okay. Would you... tell me? You know, if you weren't?"

Ellie nodded. "Well, duh. Who else do I got?"