Presents for Harry

As the kids were getting frustrated at the lack of good news about Harry, Ginny came up with an idea. "Guys," she spoke at dinner two days after Luna had returned, "how about you make some things for when Harry wakes up? I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

"If." Harri interjected.

"No, when. He will wake up." Ginny insisted.

"What do we make?" Skye asked.

"Well," Hermione suggested, "you could draw, anything, really."

All the kids immediately got to work.

—————-
"We should get a Polaroid camera." Dudley suggested to Cho.

"What's that?" She asked.

"It's a thing you take pictures with...God, Harry's better at explaining. Uhh, you can get Muggle pictures, and they're square shaped. It's really cool."

Hermione has been listening. "Good idea Dudley. We could decorate Harry's office at school with them!"

So, Hermione walked to where Petunia was crotcheting. "Mrs. Dursley?" She asked.

Petunia cringed. "Dear, could you call me Petunia or Miss Evans? I'd like to use my maiden name."

"Okay...Miss Evans...would you come with me to get a Polaroid camera? I haven't been in the Muggle world properly in awhile."

Petunia nodded. "Of course!"
—————
So, over the next few days, they took pictures of the kids. Sometimes when they were looking, other times when they were off guard.

Hermione had set Neville the task of writing down what was happening in the white space beneath the picture.

(Under thus Authors Note is all the "photos" hope you like.)

Cho posing by the wreath

Ginny posing on Luna's suitcases