The Cat With Green Eyes

Approximately a week later, Minerva and Harry were standing in Harry's bedroom, and it was 11:59.

"Okay, drink it in 3...2...1!"

Harry drank the potion, and instantly fell back onto his pillows.

---------------------------------------------------
In seconds, a grassy field slowly appeared. It looked to be autumn. There were orange leaves everywhere, there was a path of gravel covered in leaves, and as though there was a camera, you went closer, before following the path to a gate.

Just beyond the rickets gate, was a black cat. It had green eyes, and lighter colored hair where Harry's scar was.

---------------------------------------------------
Harry's eyes opened, and he saw Minerva looking at his shelves.

"Oh, awake?" She asked with a smile. "I was just looking at your collection shelf."

Only the shelf was a floating Snitch, his Quidditch jersey, Obsidian's treat box, the pouch from Hagrid, and a velvet box.

"If you don't mind, what's inside the box?"

Harry shrugged, standing. "Well, it's just a necklace I was planning on giving Luna for her birthday."

"Beautiful. Now, what was your form?"

"Umm, it was a black cat, with green eyes, and where my scar would be, it had lighter tanned fur."

"Ah, very nice."
---------------------------------------------------
"Now, you'll want to think very hard, concentrate on every detail, think the shape of the cat, wait, was it an adult or kitten?" Minerva paused.

"Um, a kitten." Harry answered.

She nodded with a slight smile.
"Right, focus on the green eyes, the scar, every detail!"

Harry scrunched up his face, and slowly, he grew hair and claws.

"Very good! This is a great start! You should keep going! Focus on your face now. Think of the nose, whiskers--"

Harry's face turned black and hairy, he grew whiskers, and his eyes narrowed until they were cat-like.

"Excellent! You're doing great. Now, your tail!"

Harry grew a tail, and then meowed.

Minerva walked around him. "Let's see, yes! You did it!"

She transformed into her animangus, an adult tabby cat, nearly 3x Harry's size, and black and grey in color. Her eyes were also green, though not as vivid as Harry's, and walked over to him, and meowed back.

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, so I may have given myself cuteness overload finding the picture above. THEY WERE SO ADORABLE! I have like, 3 cats like that one, but I didn't want to leave my room. Anyway, the cat up there ^^^ doesn't have the green eyes, but they're supposed to be really bright and vivid. Anyway, hope you liked!

 Anyway, hope you liked!