5th Year

A good part of that night was spent tossing and turning for Harry, and Luna found him at the table drinking some steaming water that she supposed he forgot to add coffee grinds to. She took the cup from him and started preparing it the correct way.
"Hey Harry," she said softly.

He grunted. "Hi Luna."

"Bad night last night?"

Harry nodded. "Nightmares. From 4th year. Guess I just tried to push it all away and when I talked about it, it came back harder."
He shrugged.

"How are you going to tell them about your hand? Mrs. Weasley is going to freak out." She asked after a moment of silence.

Harry groaned. "I forgot about her. I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it. Anyway, we should get going. Kreacher, we'll be back soon. Just a few more days until Teddy comes over."

Kreacher nodded.

They Floo'd to the Weasleys and Harry began his tale of 5th year.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

(QUICK AUTHORS NOTE) I'm now putting the memories in italics and normal comments in well, normal font. Many thanks Bai... )

"So basically Dudley and I were walking to the Dursley's house, Dementors came along, I ended up having to use magic to get them away from Dudley and I, we got home, Vernon tried kicking me out, Petunia said no, I got expelled, went to Grimmauld, did the whole hearing happened, then we can just skip to Hogwarts."

"Your detention would be the most important thing in line, right?" Luna asked sadly.

Harry nodded. "Yeah. Now, before you rush me anywhere, I've had Andromeda check it out, and she says I'm perfectly fine. Anyway,"

"Umbridge made me write lines with a blood quill...'I must not tell lies' to be exact."

"What the hell! She can't so that, it's illegal!" Charlie exclaimed.

Percy shook his head. "So this is the illegal thing you mentioned earlier?"

Harry nodded his head. "We started the D.A.-"

Molly frowned. "I told you kids not to!"

"Molly, with all due respect, without the D.A. a lot more people wouldn't be able to defend themselves. It was really important and, helped me decide what I wanna do with my life."
Harry said quietly.

They turned to look at him. 
"But, you want to be an Auror!" Hermione said.

"I did, but only because that's what's expected. I really want to be a Professor. DADA specifically." Harry shrugged.

"Anyway. We had to continue the D.A. secretly. The whole-er-attack...on you, Arthur. Christmas, and when we left for Hogwarts again, Sirius gave me a two way mirror, and I never actually used it, because I am an idiot..."

Luna gently laid her arm on his own more muscular one. "Shh. Don't blame yourself."

"The Department of Ministries, Sirius died, go back to school I learned about the Prophecy. 'The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... for neither can live while the other survives...' "

"Wait. So it was always you or...or him?" Ginny asked.

Harry nodded. "Yup. And, I ran into Luna, the last day, and she was the only one who could comfort me. Everyone else tried, but Luna made it all...bearable I guess you could say. So, that was 5th year."

They were silent for a minute before Ron said, "Er-can we have some dinner? I'm hungry for chicken."

Harry and Hermione shared a look before they said together, "There's the Ron we know! Surprised you lasted that long, honestly."

"Shut up you two!" Ron joined them laughing.