Yes, idiot

Will you do me the honor of marrying me?
—————-
Oh. My. God.

Did he really just ask...?

Oh my god!

Luna grinned with a twinkle in her eyes before leaping off the stairs and onto Harry, making him fall over, and kissing him.

"Ewwww!" Harri yelled.

Was everyone here?!

"Oh, shush, Harri." Cho murmured.

Harry finally pulled away and smiled. "So. Is that a yes?"

Luna smiled against his cheek. "Yes, you adorable idiot. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Suddenly there was a squeal and Fleur appeared out of nowhere, her disillusionment charm off. "We 'ave to start planning! What colors? Oh, I eem so excited!"

Luna and Harry looked at each other. "Um, we actually would rather a simple wedding..."

"Thank Merlin! I would hate to go through Fleur and Bill's wedding again!" George laughed.

"How many people are here?!" Luna asked.

"Everyone. They wanted to watch." Harry answered.

Everyone, all the professors, the Weasleys, all the kids, Andy, Teddy, Dudley, and even Petunia.

"Oh, wow." Luna muttered.

Harry sat up and picked Luna up. "Now, I thought we should have a celebratory lunch. So..." he grabbed a shoe and told her to grab on.
—————-
"I cannot believe they're getting married!" Damiana exclaimed.

Ellie smiled at her. "I know, it's so exciting! I wonder if we'll be invited to the wedding?"

"Oh, I should hope so, considering you're bridesmaids." Luna said, coming into the room.

"What?" The girls asked.

Luna smiled. "Well? Will you be bridesmaids?"

"Um, yes!" They said together.
—————-
Later that night, Luna and Harry were sitting with Hermione and Ron, planning.

"Can't we wait a bit? The wedding's not for a while." Harry asked, leaning against Luna to stay awake.

"No. We should plan it in advance!" Hermione snapped.

Ron sighed. "I'm heading home. Congratulations you two. Night Hermione."

Harry waved and looked back at the papers Hermione had.

"Okay, how many guests?"

Luna counted out loud. "Well, we have Andy, Teddy, the Weasleys, the kids?"

"Definitely. The professors too." Harry added.

"Then Nev, Hermione, Cho, Padma, Parvati, Dudley, Petunia. Anyone else?"

"Kreacher."

Hermione smiled. "Oh, that's so sweet of you, Harry! So, that'll be, 1...2...3...38."

"That's not too big..." Hermione told them. "What about your officiant? You know, the person who perform as the ceremony and stuff?"

"We could ask Minerva? I know Dumbledore's done it, usually the Minister does though." Luna supplied.

"I'll owl her and ask." Hermione told them, writing it down. "Now, Harry who's your best man?"

"Easy, Ron."

She smiled. "He'll be surprised. Now, Luna, who is the Mad of Honor?"

"Ginny."

"Okay, we can't do the Mother of Bride or Groom..." she muttered. "Sorry. Anyway, how about bridesmaids? I think there's usually about six."

"I say Hermione, Cho, Padma, Parvati, Ellie, Damiana, and..." Luna muttered.

Luna nodded, while Hermione smiled at them and wrote it down. "Now Groomsmen."

"How about George, Bill, Nev, Dudley, and Charlie?" Harry suggested.

"Flower girl?"

"Oh. I'm not sure." Luna paused. "Well, we could have Harri do it."

"Yeah, if she wants of course." Harry added.

"Okay, we can ask them all tomorrow." Hermione decided. "Go on to bed."

Then, making sure the door was locked, she went up to bed, completely unaware of what would be on the doorstep in the morning...