"I'm here for you,"

"Keep your voices down!" Ron said sharply. "If Harry hears us fighting, he'll know it's because of him and feel guilty."

"Look, all we can really do, is zupport 'Arry, and try to gain 'is trust and 'elp 'im!" Fleur added.

They all agreed.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Harry woke the next morning in Ron's bedroom and heard Ron's snoring.

He chuckled. 'Some things never change' he thought. He noticed a sudden presence on his arm. He looked down to see Luna had fallen asleep on his arm. He played with her soft waves as she slept.

As he was playing with her hair, Harry thought. 'I really don't understand what's happened to me lately. I mean, I've always fancied Luna, but I always thought it was a sibling kind of thing. But then we got closer, and I continuously thought of her. Damn. These are the times I really wish I had a dad.' Harry was surprised at that particular thought. He wasn't usually so...bitter about his parents' deaths. Though it would be nice. 'Maybe I should visit them. Talk to them. George said he did. Just...talk to them, even if they couldn't hear. Was that crazy? Who am I kidding,' Harry scoffed. 'As if my life isn't already crazy. Why not, I guess?'

Luna had woken while Harry was lost in his thoughts. She was worried for a moment, but she knew she got lost in thought as well. It just happened sometimes. Especially after the war, except before she'd daydreamed. Now she relived horrors of her past. She gently kissed his ear. She wasn't too sure why she felt -- happy? excited? -- when Harry shivered.

"Hey Luna. Did I wake you?" Harry yawned.

"No, Harry. I just --YAWN-- woke up a little bit ago." She yawned, stretching as she stood up.

"We should probably be getting dressed Lu, get some breakfast." Harry told her.

She nodded, and called for Kreacher.

"Yes, Mistress Luna!" Kreacher asked, with a bow.

"Sir, can you please bring me some clothes?" Luna asked gently.

Kreacher looked taken back. "Mistress Luna is kind like Master Harry's is!"

Then, with a pop, he was gone, returning seconds later with a pastel purple dress and other clothing. "Thank you."

As Luna left, Harry took his shirt off and looked at his chest, where his newest scar lay, with disgust. "Ugh." He groaned.

Minutes later, Harry was met by --a very pretty looking-- Luna at the staircases edge.

"You look beautiful Luna." Harry whispered, clutching Luna's hand.

"Oh, thank you Harry. You look rather nice yourself. What would you like to do today? I was hoping to visit Daddy in St. Mungo's. Are you going to visit your parents?" Luna asked.

Harry laughed, still amazed by her ability to know exactly what he was thinking. "Actually yes. I was."

"Alright. I'll be heading to St. Mungo's then. We should leave a note telling them we'll be back in a few hours." Luna said, then Floo'd to St. Mungo's.

Harry smiled, dumbfounded, then Apperated to Godric's Hallow for the first time since that last Christmas with Hermione.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As Harry approached his parent's grave, he noticed a wizard or two watching him, but appreciated their kindness of leaving him alone.

Harry slowly approached their graves, wondering what he would say. He looked up and realized he'd already gotten to his destination.

"Er, hey Mum, Dad." Harry scuffled his shoe against the dry grass. "Uh, it's Harry. Your son. Wow that sounded stupid. Uh," Harry chuckled. "I kinda came here to talk to you. I don't really know if you can hear me, but I thought I'd try. Mum, I miss you. I wish you were here to fuss over me and Luna. I bet you'd like her. I do.

Dad, dammit dad, I wish you were here to help me. I don't know what is going on with me. I don't know what love is, really. I mean, there's the Weasleys, and Sirius, but...I think I love Luna. She's the girl I'm dating. She's amazing guys.

Her hair's so soft, and there's a mix of curls, waves, and straight pieces. It's a dirty blonde, I know everyone said I'd fall for a redhead like you, Dad. But I'm not just like you. I hope that's okay.

But then there's her quirky personality. And she's a great fighter too." Harry sighed, sitting down.

" I feel like I'm too young, it's too early to be in love. But i don't have anybody to ask. Arthur says I'm like a son to him. And I'm glad they've all welcomed me like a family memeber, I really am. But...it just isn't the same."

The sky gradually got draker until Harry fely a hand on his shoulder. He whipped his wand out and stood face to face with Ron.

"Woah, Mate. Just came to get you for dinner Mum's having a fit." Ron placated.

"Sorry Ron. How long've I been here?" Harry apologized.

"All day. Let's go home."

Harry nodded and said, "Okay, just, one more thing." Ron nodded while Harry blushed. "Uh, Mum, Dad, before I go," Ron started to give him privacy, but Harry gripped his arm. "this is my best friend, Ron. I want you to meet him."

Ron smiled at the grave. "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Potter. I'm Ron, Ron Weasley. Harry's amazing. We've been best friends since first year." Then he whispered, "Don't worry. We'll take care of Harry down here, if you take care of Fred up there."

Harry smiled, letting Ron lead him away, after placing an lily on the grave.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Back at the Burrow, Molly was frantic, waiting for Ron and Harry.

"Hey guys, we're back!" Ron called.

Luna walked over to Harry and asked, holding him, "How did your visit go?"

Harry shrugged. "Good. I think. Yours?"

"Not well. But it's alright. Let's sit down to eat."

So, they ate.

""Yeah, and then I met Harry's parents!" Ron was saying to Hermione. He looked horrified suddenly. "What if they don't like me?!"

Harry chuckled. "I bet they loved you Ron. Rest of you too."

He sighed, holding Luna's hand. "Well Luna my dear, are you ready to go home?"

Lune nodded, picking Tedy from the floor and they Floo'd home.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As they lay in Sirius' room that night, innocently holding one another, Luna whispered, "Harry?"

Harry sat up. "Yeah, Luna?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Harry paused. "Are you?"

Harry felt her shrug against his chest. "Daddy's ill. He's the last I have."

"I know empty apologies won't help, but I'm here for you."

"Okay Harry. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Luna. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams," she murmured sleepily, gently nodding off.