The Attack

Several days passed until a Patronus was sent from George. "Guys, get down here. Hurry! There's been an attack—Ron!" And it faded away.

They were all eating dinner, and Cho stood. "OKAY! EVERYONE CALM DOWN. PARV, PADMA, AND I ATE STAYING! You guys go! Hurry!"

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville all grabbed their wands and Apperated to The Shop. What they saw was not pretty.

There were millions of curses flying in every direction, and five bodies were already down.

Ginny and Neville tore down one side, Hermione and Ron the other. Harry stayed and helped George. "What happened?" Harry yelled over the spells.

George cursed, yelling back, "Obe minute, customers were happy, the next there was a bang and a fire started up!"

Harry nodded, and together, they took out everyone, tying them up. They heard a horrible drawn out scream, and rushed towards it.

Ron was there, flailing on the ground. "RON!" Harry screamed and tore towards him.

The caster laughed and turned on Harry. "Come to save everyone again, eh Potter? Bad decision. Crucio!"

Harry screamed as he was thrown against the wall and felt a thousand hot knives slicing everything.

"Harry!" Yelled his friends, but he soon passed out.
—————————-
Hermione quickly told George and Ron to take his body to St. Mungo's while she, Neville, and Ginny found and cared for the others.

They soon came upon a body. Ginny gasped. "No!"