Seventh Year

Later, when they were all finally gathered, Harry suggested they go outside. "Why don't we get a few blankets and go outside while we tell you about what would've been my seventh year? It's nice out and we've been inside too much lately."

They readily agreed, and once outside sitting in their own little groups, Harry began. "Because it's so long and fresh in our minds, Ron, 'Mione and I'll be taking turns. So, I'll start?" Harry asked, turning his attention to Ron and Hermione.

They nodded, and so, with a heavy sigh and pat of Teddy's back, Harry began.  "So, starting at the Dursley's I suppose. I was clearing out my things from my room at Privet Drive to- to get ready for the Hunt-and I cut myself on a broken piece of Sirius' two-way mirror."

"Why was it broken?" Ginny asked.

"Uh-" he flushed. "I think I may...may have thrown it. Like how I destroyed Dumbledore's office..."

They stared dumbfounded at him. "You...destroyed Dumbledore's office!? Harry!" Hermione scolded.

"I told him I was sorry, but Sirius had just died, he told me the prophecy! You know how bad my anger was that year anyway...I lost control...it was worse 'cause I'd just been possessed... 

  Anyway, I was cleaning, put everything in a small pack, and I guess the next thing would be the departing with the Dursleys'. So, they came home, as before the house was empty. I heard a slammed door then," he motioned to Ron. " 'Oi, you!' " Ron thundered. "Exactly!," Harry praised. "When I didn't respond, he yelled, 'BOY!' sorry, Ted, didn't mean to be that loud. I came down. He went through the same thing as every day before in that past month. Thought it was a scam to get the house. Why? For all the happy memories?" He scoffed, not seeing the sad looks. "We went over it again until I kinda blew up." He looked semi-sheepish. "I said-well, actually why don't we just...one second. Luna, can you hold Teddy a second? I'll be right back." He got up and left, leaving them to ponder what he was getting.

  "What is he---?" Ginny asked, trailing off uncertainly.

Bill shrugged. "I dunno Gin, do you four?" He asked Luna, Ron, and Hermione.

Ron and Hermione exchanged a look.

"Well," Hermione began. "We agreed to use a pensieve if things couldn't be explained in words, we were too tired to talk about it, etc."

Ron grinned. "Or for one of Harry's famous speeches."

The teens part of the D.A. grinned at each other. "His speeches..." Luna sighed fondly.

They turned to see Harry with a small, delicately patterned, lavender-colored pensieve.

He smiled. "Hey. Wanna go in?"

"Harry...?" Hermione asked carefully.

" 'Mi, it's nothing bad, I'm just...tired I guess. It's one of my 'speeches' " harry explained, using air quotes.

"Everthing okay, Harry?" Adromeda and Molly asked, then looked at each other in surprise.

Harry smiled. "I'm okay."

Hermione looked at him and grinned. "You had to use that particular word, Harry? You know that book is a tearjerker!"

Harry laughed. "Ah, so you read it too?"

"Read what?" Ron asked curiously. 

"The Fault In Our Stars. It's a Muggle book." Harry answered for him.

Okay quick A/N. I know it wasn't published yet but...it's my second favorite book! I had to add this in! Mkay back to the fic...