Seventh Year Part 6

So, Ron began his retelling of the Trio's story. "Yeah, so basically, we knew we had to find somewhere to rest for the night and all that. So Harry suggested Grimmauld Place. Hermione didn't like the idea, but eventually agreed. Harry had a vision, Hermione yelled at him, reminded him of Sirius dying,"

Harry sighed into Luna's hair, while Andromeda yelled at Hermione. "Do you know how hard it is? I've only gotten it down because I am a Black, and learned at a young age. You should be supporting your friend, not scolding him. Besides, you know Sirius is a sensitive subject!"

Harry shrugged, he was fine with it.

Then, during dinner, Harry's scar got so unbearable he ran to the bathroom, so we wouldn't see,

"Quite sad you feel you can't let anyone see you vulnerable, Har." Luna hummed, but Harry just held her hand gently.

We went to bed, and then the next day, Harry decided to scare the piss out of us.

"Ronald!'' Molly admonished, while Harry blushed.

He went upstairs, and to Sirius' room, went through stuff, I think he found a letter?

Harry nodded. "Yeah. One my mum wrote to Sirius, after my first birthday. Had a picture of my dad and I too. Ripped in half, but still." He smiled softly.

Then we found a clue, about R.A.B.'s locket. R.A.B., from the letter in the fake locket,

Harry pulled it out and passed it around.

Bill, after giving it back, asked, "Why d'you still have it? I'd think you'd wanna get rid of it."

Harry glanced at Ron and Hermione. "Well, I figure I'll have to tell the story to any future kids I have, but Teddy most definitely. He deserves to know if he wants. Which he likely will. So, I'll keep the nondangerous stuff, and show him them, to help explain everything."

So, Kreacher told us it was thrown out. Remember that locket we found that summer we were cleaning all the rooms?

Ginny gasped. "We were holding a horcrux!"

Harry nodded solemnly. "But Kreacher stole it back."

"Good." Charlie said.

"But," added Hermione.

Ron finished, "Dung stole it and gave it away. To...a Ministry official we all love dearly."

Harry stuck his tongue out, and Luna laughed.
  "Now, Professor McGonagall, I think you liked her the best." He teased.

She scowled, sending sparks from her wand. "It. WAS. NOT. UMBRITCH." She more demanded than asked.

While the others were too stunned by their strict professors word usage, and playful attitude, Harry nodded. "Sadly, it was."

Ron continued again. "Yeah. So Kreacher also told us that Regulas, or Sirius' little brother, actually stole the real horcrux and told Kreacher's to destroy it, but he couldn't.

Harry spoke sadly again. "Sirius died, thinking his little brother was bad, when he wasn't."

And then Harry here, at the end, gave him Regulus' fake locket, and basically over killed it with the whole being nice thing. Kreacher sobbed, and then Harry ordered him to find Dung. After that Kreacher was like, nice.

Those who hadn't seen it in person raised their eyebrows in disbelief. Harry stood and said, "Here, gimme a sec. Luna, mind coming with me for a minute while Ron and Hermione finish?"

She nodded, and left them all very perplexed, as they walked to Arthur's Shed, as they called it.

Ron started laughing. "Think he's finally gonna snog her senseless?"

Andromeda rolled her eyes. "Oh, please Ron! I saw his eyes. He has a plan and is putting it into action."

"Suppose we should continue. But yeah. Kreacher went out to find Dung, and... I don't really know how to continue. 'Mione, I say you take over."

Said girl huffed, but did as asked. "Yes, well, that night we had moldy bread,

Minerva sighed. "Ah. You wouldn't have learned the charm yet."

Harry was pacing all night, but we soon noticed two cloaked men, Death Eaters, outside the house. Ron kept flashing the lights on and off, while I was reading Beedle the Bard. Finally, after Harry has wandered off and Ron and I were bickering, there was a tap and clicking at the door. Harry made it there first, he, after the jinx had been lifted, pointed his wand at him, and Harry said not to move. The figure told us, Ron and I now pointing our wands at him too, "Hold your fire, it's me, Remus!" Ron and I did, but Harry didnt. He told Remus to show himself, and Lupin did so, arms in a surrendering gesture. He then recited to Harry, "I am Remus John Lupin, werewolf, sometimes known as Moony, one of the four creators of the Marauders Map, married to Nymphadora, usually known as Tonks, and I taught you how to produce a Patronus, Harry, which takes the form of a stag." Harry finally relented, and then Remus gave us a teacher lecture for putting down our wands early.

"You know, Harry has great instincts." Percy said.

Andromeda nodded. "Remus, was always going on about his instincts. So proud of Harry, that man was.

We discussed stuff, Remus...well, he was...he and Harry got into an argument because Remus,

Andromeda smiled. "It's fine dear. Harry already told ne this part so I wouldn't be upset. I know Remus meant well, and nobody is to criticise his decisions." She looked at everyone sternly.

Well, Remus asked to come with us, told us Dors was pregnant, Harry yelled at him, called him a coward, Remus blasted him into a wall, then left. I scolded Harry about it afterwards but...

Her voice faded at Andromeda's disapproving stare. "Hermione, I realize Harry's mother isn't here, and you mean well, but Harry's an adult now. You'll only push him away, if you continue to act a mother to him."

"But-" she spluttered.

Arthur shook his head. "No, Hermione. Andy's right. We can't try to replace Harry's parents. He's an adult and as much as I wish I'd been his father, lord knows he needed one growing up, we can only support and love him as a sibling. Molly does it as well, but we can't push Harry away."

The two woman looked properly pissed, so Ron continued. "Basically, time went by, Dung and Kreacher finally came back. That's when we found out Umbridge got it. I spoke too soon earlier. Sorry. Anyway, eventually, we decided to break into the Ministry. But I'll leave that story for Harry. I'm bloody hungry. We should make s'mores, the Muggle way."

Arthur looked ecstatic.

"What about Harry and Luna?" Asked Ginny.

Neville shrugged. "Who knows. Let's stay here and they'll find us eventually."