I wanna do that!

Harry, Luna, and Delilah had invited Andy and Teddy over and they were just watching some movie, where there were girls dancing when Delilah exclaimed, "I wanna do that!"

Luna looked to where she was pointing at a young girl, a ballerina. "Well, I don't see why not."

Harry nodded. "Okay. Hold on, I'm gonna go change Teddy's diaper." He picked up Teddy and cooed at him for a bit, playing with him.
———————————-
The next morning, there was a knock at the door and Harry scrambled out of bed, threw on some shorts, grabbed his glasses, and ran to get it so Luna could sleep. "Hello?" He asked groggily after opening it.

Hermione stifled a laugh. "Um, good morning."

"Mione? Mornin'." He ran a hand through his hair. "Come on in."

She walked into their entryway and looked around. It had a few couches, side tables, and entertainment items, such as a television. "Sorrr I woke you. I thought you'd be up. You usually were back in school."

"Yeah, Sorry about that. We had a late night last night."

"Harry, that's way too much information!" Hermione exclaimed.

He flushed when he understood what she meant. "Not that! We were just playing with Delilah. We made cookies."

"Oh. Okay." Hermione blushed too. "So...when's the wedding?"

"We're having it in June. The 17th." He started making breakfast. "Want something?"

Hermione smiled. "Sure. Just one egg please."

"Alright. So, did you wanna do anything?" He cursed when he burnt his finger.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked, getting up.

"Yeah, I'm alright. It's a minor burn."

Hermione nodded. "Okay. And I don't know. I just feel really bad Harry. I don't know why...that's a lie. I do know why I acted like that."

Harry turned and handed her an egg and some pumpkin juice. "Why?"

Hermione avoided looking at him. "I was jealous. Still am, actually."

"Jealous? Why?"

She laughed humorlessly. "You're getting married to the live of your life, you practically have a family of your own! And what have I got? A boyfriend who I barely see, and no family."

"Hermione, you do have a family. And you know Ron, he's gonna take forever to ask. He loves you so much, you know that. And I don't practically have a family either."

Hermione shushed him. "I've seen the way she looks at you and you her. She's like your daughter. And Teddy's like your son, and you are such an amazing man, and Im not. None of the kids like me."

He hugged her. "They do. And I guess I do, but, you're part of this family!"

"Thanks."

Harry nodded. "I'll be right back. I've gotta get my girls up."

Hermione nodded, playing with her egg.
——————
Minutes later he came out holding a half asleep little girl with a rats nest of curls. "Hey Delilah." Hermione greeted.

Delilah waved. "Hiya My Knee."

Hermione got off her stool and said, "Delilah, I want to apologize. I acted in a way that was completely unacceptable, and I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me."

Delilah nodded. "Okay. Thanks My Knee."

Hermione nodded. "You know, I could teach you how to comb your curls with out it hurting."

Harry smiled at them.

"Really?" Delilah asked.

"Yeah, I use a special comb. I can get you one if you'd like. It has a special charm on it so that it detangles the curls without making them frizzy. You can also get special shampoo for your hair."

Harry raised an eyebrow at her. "I've never heard of that."

Hermione blushed. "I invented it. Cho, Padma, and I have come up with a lot of different beauty products. We were going to see if George would sell them at WWW, but he said no."

Harry nodded. "Why not Do an owl order kinda thing? That would work. I bet plenty of people would like it."

Hermione nodded. "We might try that. Anyway, I should get going. I'm glad I got to see you guys."

"Bye My Knee!"
————————————