Free Day

So, that day became a sort of free day. Harry, Teddy, and Luna spent the day together, while in the Weasley household...it was a very different story.

  George, still not liking to talk to anyone or prank without Fred by his side, kept himself busy de-gnoming the garden.

  Bill and Fleur happily spent the day in Ron and Harry's shared room in the attic, after chasing the ghoul out of course.

  Charlie started a game of Exploding Snap with Ginny, Ron, Hermione, and Percy.

  Arthur worked out in his she'd most of the day, while Molly cooked a huge meal, and packaged several containers of it, which would be sent to Grimmauld for Teddy, Harry, and Luna to share.

Eventually, Molly called them all to the kitchen and asked George to take the food to Harry. "I know he won't eat anything unless he's forced to. And I just really don't trust Kreacher." She had said.

George grinned. "Mum. Kreacher's very protective of Harry. He's kinda like a mother, to be honest. He'll make him eat."

But, he did as his mother asked, even staying over for the night.

They all enjoyed the "free day" and while they were looking forward to knowing things from Harry's point of view, they hated seeing him so miserable and wanted to have more days like this, just enjoying each other's company.