Skeeter

"Mate, Hermione says for me to apologize to you. She's too stubborn." Neville said, walking into the spare room.

Harry looked up from where Delilah was eating. "Yeah, well, Delilah's staying."

Neville nodded. "Do you really have a gut feeling? Like during the war?"

"Yeah, I really do."

"Then I trust you. Delilah seems like once she gets comfortable she'll be fun."

"Yeah," Harry sighed, combing his fingers through her curls.

"What's on your mind? Do you still believe what she said? Cause she really didn't mean it. It isn't your fault. You were barely seventeen."

"Yeah, but it'll always be there. You know?"

"Yeah, I do. Sometimes I think my parents would've been better off without me."

"Me too. But I think they'd miss us."
———————————-
An hour later, Harry and Luna left for WWW, leaving Delilah with Ginny, as she seemed most comfortable with her.

"Hey George." Harry waved.

"Harry, Luna! What brings you here?" George asked.

Luna smiled. "We're looking for Ron. And also, would you mind being an usher at the wedding?"

George smiled. "Course not. When is it?"

"We were thinking this summer. We just have to get everything ready." Harry told him, before spotting Ron shelving items. "Oi, Ron!"

Ron turned. "Yeah? Oh, hey Harry!"

"Mind if we chat for a minute?"

"Alright, what's on your mind?"

"Will you be my best man?"

Ron gaped at him. "What?"

"Ron, I want you to be my best man, at my wedding...?" Harry repeated, grabbing Ron's shoulder, as he looked like he might faint. 

"Why me?" Ron asked.

Harry chuckled. "Ron, come on! You're one of the most important people in my life. Of course I'd want you."

Ron smiled. "Well, alright! Thanks Mate." He hugged Harry before hugging Luna as well and returning to work.
—————-
The two had stopped at the Leaky Cauldron for a bite, and were talking.

"Okay, who next?" Luna asked.

"Well, we can ask the others at the Home. I meant to ask you something. I know you still wanna travel, but will you eventually want kids?"

She grabbed his hand. "I really do. I think in a couple years, would be good. Once we have kids, I'll stop traveling and start writing and managing the Quibbler from home."

"Okay, because I didn't want you feeling like I want you to settle down just because we're getting married. You still should do what you want." Harry reminded.

She nodded. "Maybe we could get a house in Hogsmeade. Just so when we have kids, they'll be closer to you. We can visit on the weekends..."

"Harry Potter and Luna Lovegood, who would have thought?" Said an obnoxious voice.

Harry turned to see Skeeter. "Hello Miss Skeeter. How are you today?" He asked with gritted teeth.

"Fine, now how are you?! You and Miss Lovegood seem comfy with each other!"

"Well, I would hope so, as we're engaged." Luna said innocently. "Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to get home to the kids."

"Kids already?!" She squawked.

Harry held a hand up, guiding Luna away.