|Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ Sleeping at George's|

When I entered the boys' dorm it shocked me with how clean it was. I've known the boys for six years and I had never seen a room that contained them be so clean. Normally, there would at least be a sock lying around but no, not this time. Man, Mrs. Weasley would love it if they would show this at home.

"What happened to your room?" I asked as I looked around it in awe of its cleanliness. I was still in shock with the fact that the twins resided in here.

"Oh, Lee went on a cleaning spree. Did you know he's OCD about that kind of stuff?" George asked as he plopped down on his bed, patting the space next to him.

"No, I didn't know that. Since when has Lee been OCD about anything? Your mum would love it if Lee would move in at the Burrow." I joked, as I settled myself into his side.

"Don't Fred and I know it! He came to stay one summer, mum cried more when he was leaving than she did when we were!" He barked with laughter whilst he played with the tips of my hair. "Does it hurt?" He asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Does what hurt?" I asked, confused with what he meant by it and then it dawned on me... my face. "No it doesn't hurt at the moment. Only when I grin does it hurt." I said, flinching slightly as George's cold hand touched my cheek.

"Sorry." He said slightly at my flinch, yet he continued to caress my cheek. His body leant over mine, but not quite touching. I watched his eyes as he leant in closer, his lips getting closer and closer to mine. Not as romantic as I had quite dreamed. In my dream, I didn't have a burnt face.

"Well... I leave you alone for three minutes and you're already trying to carry on the Weasley bloodline. Honestly, teenagers these days." Came a voice from the doorway. George and I bolted upright, colliding heads as we went, and turned to an amused looking Fred.

"You have the worst timing ever, you know? Seriously I told you twenty minutes not five." George grumbled to his brother as he got off of the comfortable bed and clipped his brother round the back of his head.

"Well I don't want no funny business, we've all got to sleep in here tonight. And if I had left you for twenty minutes there may have been another Weasley to contend with." Fred smirked as he laid down on the bed beside George's, wiggling his eyebrow suggestively at me.

"You're sick you know that right?" I asked sarcastically to the other twin.

"Yep I know." He said grinning at me. I got up off of the bed, heading for the door to return to my room. "Ariella where are you going?" Fred asked, as I got closer to the door.

"Umm back to my room?" I said hesitantly although it came out as more of a question.

"I don't think so." George said, grabbing my by my waist, picking me up and depositing me back on his bed. "You're staying in here tonight." He said, grinning down at me triumphantly before he moved onto the chest of draws beside his bed. "Here" He said, pulling out a grey t-shirt and his green home knitted sweater with the golden G initial in its centre from two years ago.

"Thanks." I said smiling slightly before I went into the en-suit bathroom to get changed into my donated pyjamas. I was lucky that George was so tall since it was important that it covered me, it didn't just cover it drowned me. Walking out of the bathroom I saw Lee, Fred and George all ready for bed all sitting in their beds eating sweets.

"Hey Ari." Lee said, waving a liquorice wand at me in a form of greeting. "Oi Fred. Pass me a chocolate frog!" He yelled to Freddie, who was sat on the edge of George's bed. He launched the packet of frogs in the air, supposedly for Lee, but I was quicker. I dived into the path of the chocolate, ripped open the packet and ate the frog for myself. "Hey! That was mine Ariella!" Lee grumbled from his bed, pouting at me as I smirked and continued eating his frog.

"What you can't even share with a Triwizard Champion?" I asked cheekily.

"Chocolate is no laughing matter, I don't share."

"Deal with it." I said, smiling at him slightly before I slipped under the covers of George's bed, pressing my cold feet against George's warm legs. He tried to move away from the cold but I wasn't going anywhere.

"You okay?" He whispered into my ear as he placed his arm under my neck.

"Yeah, just exhausted." I said turning and snuggling further into George's warm body.

"Go to sleep then, I'll wake you up in the morning before breakfast." He said, kicking Fred off of his bed in the process. That was all I needed before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

- - - - - - - - -

The next morning I woke up to Fred's snoring, Lee's mumbling and George's nervous twitch. Slipping out from underneath the covers I quickly and quietly made my way out of their room and over to the other side of the dorms to mine.

"Where were you last night?" Hermione demanded as I opened up the dorm room and stepped over the threshold. "And is that a boys t-shirt?" She asked, stepping closer towards me and inspecting the top.

"I was with umm George." I said bluntly, grabbing my wash bag and stepping into the bathroom before Ginny woke up and saw me in her brother's top.

"Hurry up Ari! I'm hungry!" Ginny whined from the other side of the bathroom door, just as I was finishing up.

"Okay, okay I'm done!" I yelled, stepping out of the bathroom and stuffing George's shirt in my draw beside my bed.

"Finally, I thought you had drowned in there." Ginny joked as she looped her arm through mine and dragged me down to breakfast. Once we arrived in the Great Hall I instantly spotted the twins and quickly made my way to them, sitting in my usual seat in the middle of them. Hermione sat with Ron and Harry a few seats over from us, instantly opening up the Daily Prophet.

"Morning..." The twins said placing two identical kisses on either side of my cheek, George being very careful not to irritate the burn.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Victor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow." Hermione all but growled as she thrust the paper into Harry's hands as a young boy walks up to them.

"Parcel for you Mr. Weasley." He said, handing a package to Ron and lingering around the trio.

"What's he waiting for? He can't possibly think that Ron is going to tip him does he?" I asked George.

"Thank you Nigel. Not now. Later. Go on." Ron said, making shooing motions with his hand, indicating for him to leave them alone. We all look at him questioningly. "I told him I'd get him Harry and Ariella's autographs. Oh look, mum's sent me something." He said, ripping open the parcel and pulling out an atrocious looking outfit. "Mum sent me a dress?" He asked, confused as he looked at the clothes in his hand.

"Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry joked, reaching into the package and pulling out a white frilly waistcoat.

"Ginny, these must be for you." Ron says to the ginger girl sat opposite me. Who takes one look at the clothes and turns her nose up at them.

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly." Ginny scoffs, turning her nose up at it. Her reaction caused Hermione and I to burst into a fit of giggles.

"What are you on about?" Ron asked, confused with why we were laughing at him.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you!" Hermione said this caused all of the boys to join us in our laughter. "Dress robes." She said in between giggles.

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron asked confused. But no one could answer him, because no one knew the answer.