|Chapter Eight ~ The Rush|

"Fred, you take Ginny and I'll take Ariella." George said as I clutched onto his arm, my nails probably digging into his flesh. "We'll see you back at the portkey. Stay safe!" He said to them as I watched Fred and Ginny disappear into the crowd.

"George!" I heard Ginny cry as she was swept along by Fred. George and I followed closely behind them, but I could no longer see the others. Harry, Ron and Hermione went in a completely different direction to us, and soon Fred and Ginny had disappeared into the crowd.

Jets of green were shooting out from various different directions making the people around us scream and panic more. Unconsciously, I started to cry, blurring my vision. I didn't even realize that I was crying until George put his arm around my shoulders, tucking me into his chest in the process. "It's going to be alright." He whispered softly in my ear as he patted my shoulder. Trying to comfort me. We had slowed our pace a bit so we could climb over tents, taking a less crowded path.

People were screaming that there were Deatheaters here; and in every direction we turned in, there seemed to be a hooded figure with a silver, skeleton mask covering their faces, obscuring their identities. George and I followed one branch of the crowd out of the main camping area and towards a line of trees. Now all we had to do was find the portkey.

Finally, after, what seemed of, hours of pushing and running we made it back to the portkey, only to realize that we were the first ones to arrive there. This made me worry as a new set of tears started streaming down my face. George enveloped me in a hug so I could press my face to his chest, probably staining his shirt in the process.

We sat on top of the hill, me sitting on George's lap with my face still pressed into his shirt, crying silently. It seemed like hours before anyone else arrived, making me worry even more.

"George, why are they not here?" I hiccupped.

"Don't worry, they will be here soon." He comforted as he scooped me up onto his lap and let me press myself into him as I cried. Thankfully the next people to arrive were Fred and Ginny.

"George! Ariella!" Fred called as he pulled Ginny up the hill, she was also crying. "Thank god you two are alright!" He said in relief. I ran at him and jumped onto him, my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms creating a death grip on his neck. "Ella, I'm okay, shh I'm okay... Everything is alright." Fred said patting my back as I clung to him like a koala. George wrapped his younger sister into a hug as she wailed into his chest, just like I had done.

"Sorry." I said, detaching myself from him only to wrap Ginny in a tight hug as the twin brothers embraced, relief clearly written on their faces.

We all sat on the hill that housed the portkey, waiting for everyone else to arrive. The next people to get here were Amos and Cedric Diggory followed closely by Mr. Weasley.

"Oh you four are alright, thank merlin. Where are the others?" Arthur asked, when no one seemed to have an answer for him he continued. "You go on back with Amos and inform your mother what happened, I'm going to go find the other three." Mr. Weasley said as he kissed Ginny's head before he headed back down the hill and into the burning mess that was left of the campsite.

"Are you alright Ariella?" Cedric said quietly to me as we gathered around the Portkey. Cedric's face was covered in dirt and was pink from exercise. His chest heaved with every breath he took. He looked a mess... it made me wonder what on earth I looked like, not that I cared about that right now.

"Thankfully, yes." I said as I nodded my head and settled down in a spot beside Ginny who quickly clutched onto my hand using her other to clutch onto the boot.

"Come on kids. One, two... three." Amos said, and exactly like this morning, only with less enthusiasm. We went spinning but only this time we landed on the hill near the woods that were next to the Weasley's house.

The four of us ran all the way back to the house. Amos and Cedric walked behind us. They were coming back to the burrow to wait for news on Arthur before they left for their house. Ginny and I, clutched each other's hands for emotional support as we ran, dodging branches. We burst through the front door, startling Mrs. Weasley who looked stricken when Fred told her what happened.

"Oh you poor dears, don't worry Arthur will find them." She said, trying to smile. We sat in the kitchen for hours, none of us moving or speaking. A perfect day had been well and truly ruined. "Why don't you four go off to bed? Hmm?" She finally suggested as the clock hit three am. Amos and Cedric had left about two hours ago. We all reluctantly nodded and got to our feet. "Oh, Ariella, I hope you don't mind... It's just that Ginny's room is too small, and I think it would be a good idea if Hermione stay there since she isn't as comfortable around the boys as you are, so would you mind sharing with the twins?" She asked kindly after Ginny had gone upstairs, leaving me with the twins and Molly.

"No, that shouldn't be a problem, Molly. Good night." I said before I kissed her on the cheek and followed the twins up to their room.

"Why don't we push the beds together? That way Ariella won't have to choose who she sleeps with." Fred said wiggling his eyebrows at me, causing me to laugh. How he managed to make me laugh when all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball was pure talent.

"Sure whatever, I'm going to go get my pyjamas." I said as they started moving furniture. Once I had gotten into Ginny's room, I quietly retrieved my sleep wear only to realize that it was really short shorts and a vest... oh well nothing I can do about it now. I quickly slipped them on before I walked back to the twin's room and slipped into bed, closing my eyes tightly.

A few minutes later I felt the beds dip on either side of me and two pairs of arms wrapped their way around my body, entangling us with each other. That was the way Mrs. Weasley found us in the morning, only the position was much worse.

- - -

"Arthur, just take a peek. They look so cute all tangled together." I heard Mrs. Weasley say quietly from outside the door as I slowly gained consciousness. I opened my eyes and saw a blue ceiling with paint splatters dotted around it. My pillow kept on moving and I had, what felt like, a weight resting on my stomach. I looked and saw that I was lying on George's chest and that Fred was using my stomach as a pillow. How I was going to get out of this I do not know.

"Alright Molly, I'll look." Mr. Weasley said, sighing before he cracked open the door and peered in. "Yes very cute." He said before he disappeared from view.

"Mrs. Weasley?" I called softly from the bed.

"Yes dear?" She asked kindly.

"Would you like me to wake up the boys?" I asked.

"Please that would be great." She said before she disappeared downstairs. I quickly woke the boys up and left for the kitchen, grabbing one of Fred's jumpers to cover myself up a bit more in the process. When I got to the kitchen I was greeted with the sight of Harry, Ron and Hermione all sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

"Oh thank god you three are all right." I said and grabbed them all in a hug causing Ron to choke on a piece of bacon.

"Blimey Ariella, you don't half hug hard." Ron moaned as he rubbed his neck and I sat down opposite them.

"Well sorry, but with the deatheaters running about last night it was bad, but it was even worse when you three didn't turn up. Do you have any idea how worried I was?" I demanded, sounding a bit like Mrs. Weasley.

"Whoa who poked mama dragon with a stick?" George asked jokingly as he sat next to me at the table dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of checked boxers.

"Hey, is that my jumper?" Fred asked as he took my other side.

"Hurry up and eat, you all need to get ready quickly otherwise we'll be late, and you'll miss the train!" Molly said, interrupting us. "Trust me this is not a year you want to miss." We quickly complied and ate as if the food would suddenly vanish. It suddenly dawned on me. I was going back home... back to Hogwarts!