|Chapter Two ~ The Burrow|

AN: This chapter has been edited

-------------------------------------------

Not being one to travel well I always tried to sleep on the train to stop me from becoming ill

Not being one to travel well I always tried to sleep on the train to stop me from becoming ill. And this time was no exception. Guess there were some things that even magic couldn't solve. As soon as the twins and I had sat down I laid my head in George's lap and stretched my longish legs along the bench beside me. Despite me being rather short - short being a bit of an understatement, I had abnormally long legs for my height. Not soon after I had shut my eyes, being lulled by the gentle movement of the train, I started to dream, I was dreaming and that, I was sure of.

There was a blood red aisle outlined by rows and rows of white and gold chairs, filled with all of my friends and family. The crimson walkway was outlined by snow covered grass.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Ariella Tonks." I heard the minister inform the crowd that sat in the white and gold, ribbon, trimmed seats out under a marquee in the garden of The Burrow.

"Ari-cat? You ready?" I heard my dad ask as he stood beside me in a suit, offering me his arm to take. Blindly I took it and then I heard the music start. Before I knew it I was walking down a white isle with my dad, dressed in a white dress.

My dress was a long satin dress. The bodice fastened like a corset with sparkly diamonds that were encrusted into the sweetheart top that enhanced my curves. The skirt of the dress flowed straight down clinging to me before blowing out behind me in a long, white, silky train.

As I got closer to the end of the isle, I noticed two ginger twins staring at me, matching, heart-breaking smiles on their faces. Instantly my heart quickened its pace, it was now threatening to burst out of my chest.

My dad released my arm and smiled at the Weasley twins that were standing beside me. "You take care of my baby girl." My dad said, threateningly to them.

"Will do sir." They both said, perfectly in-sync. I've known them for nearly six years and I still haven't gotten to the bottom of how they do that nor have I gotten used to it.

"Right then Mr. Weasley and Mr. Weasley do you take Ariella Tonks to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The minister asked to the twins.

"I do." They both said and turned so that they were both looking at me.

"Miss. Tonks who do you take as your lawfully wedded husband? Fred or George?" The minister asked as he now turned to me. I looked from Fred to George... I love them both. I thought as I tried to make that impossible decision. Given the choice, who would I choose?

The dream started to vanish as I felt myself being shaken, rather violently I might add, awake.

"Come on Ariella, this is no time to play dead with us." I heard someone moan as they tried to rise me. I forced my eyes to open and instantly spotted Fred hovering above me, smiling me a toothy grin. "Ah and the sleeping beauty wakes." He joked as he stood up and stretched.