|Chapter Eleven ~ Dating?|

Have you ever been woken up to the feeling of being clawed to pieces? Well if you haven't, I'm going to tell you now it is not a pleasant feeling. However it was exactly why and how I woke up this morning. Not being able to bear the feeling of whatever it was claws any longer, I hesitantly peeled my eyes open to reveal a ginger cat who's face looked like it had ran headlong into a brick wall one too many times. To be honest Crookshanks, Hermione's 'precious' cat, looked more like a pig with hair than a cat.

"Hermione! Get your stupid cat away from me before I throw it out the window!" I screamed causing Ginny to jump and roll off of her bed and onto the floor with a very un-lady like grunt.

"Crookshanks!" Hermione yelled, running up to my bed, already dressed in her school uniform, and scooped the ginger fur ball up off of my mattress and cradled it like he was her baby. "What did I say about jumping on other people's beds?" She asked the cat before she placed him down on her bed and started reading the Daily Prophet.

"I really hate your cat sometimes Hermione." I said to her as I sat in my bed, examining the cuts and scrapes the little monster had made on my arm and my legs.

"He doesn't seem to be too fond of you either in all honestly. Maybe he can sense the hostility you have towards him?" She said from behind the paper.

"Don't be stupid Hermione, it's a cat, they don't like anyone." I said, scoffing as I retrieved my red and gold towel from the boiler that was placed in the centre of the room, keeping it nice and warm. I looked over to see the other bed nicely made, but a trunk stood at its foot.

"Cats have feelings too you know. They can tell when you don't like them." Hermione called to my retreating back as I moved into the bathroom to prepare for the long day that was ahead of me.

I turned on the hot water, waiting a while for it to heat up before I went about cleansing myself from the world of dreams and snapping myself back into reality. I stood under the warm droplets of water, my forehead pressed against the cool tiles, letting the continuous drops relax my muscles. That cat had completely ruined my day before it had even started...

By the time I had finished, the bathroom mirror had fogged up leaving me blind when it came to how I looked. Quickly I used a drying spell to soak up the water, thank god for magic, I dressed in my school shirt, skirt and tie before throwing my black jumper with the red and gold collar on over the top.

"Hurry up! I'm starving!" Ginny moaned through the door; I swear that's all any Weasley can think about is food. And if they aren't thinking about that, which is very rare, then they are probably thinking about Quidditch and then back to food. Percy is of course the odd one out in the family.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, quickly applying a bit of make up before throwing the bathroom door open and grabbing my bag for the day. In it held my new speckled quill, courtesy of Hermione. A small pot of black ink, a brand-new homework diary - that Hermione had also gotten me, and spare pieces of parchment for note taking, before I walked towards the door that led to the stairwell that you followed down to the common room. "Well are you two coming or not?" I asked over my shoulder at Hermione and a so-called 'starving' Ginny, before I continued walking out of the door and down to the common room.

As I walked into the room, I spotted the backs of the twins. Quickly identifying who was who from the lightness of their hair I jumped onto the back of a very startled George, who moved forwards slightly as he felt the impact of my added weight. "Good morning Georgie." I sang leaning over his shoulder and giving him a light peck on the cheek. Grinning in delight as I noticed a slight tint of pink colour his cheeks, heat radiating off of them.

"Mmmorning..." He stuttered out to me, smiling lightly over his shoulder.

"And where is my kiss?" Fred demanded, narrowing his eyes as at me in fake anger.