|Chapter Nine ~ The Second Fight|

Fred, George and myself were sat in a compartment on the Hogwarts express just talking about their products that they had made and developed over the holiday when Lee Jordan, our other best friend, came in and took a seat next to me.

"Well hello, hello, hello." He said cheerily to us. All he got in return was a few grunts. "Aren't we all cheery." He said laughing. After that we all fell into silence. I decided that it would be a good idea for me to put my feet in George's, he was sitting opposite me, lap and fall asleep as I usually do when travelling.

"Are you still commentating the quidditch matches?" I asked Lee out of the blue, waking up. I had been dreaming about the quidditch world cup again.

"Why yes, sleeping beauty I am." He said grinning at me, his white pearly teeth glinting as the sun hit them. "Are you still planning on playing this season?" He asked, leaning against the window and propping his feet up on Fred who angrily pushed them off.

"God Lee, get that cheese away from me." He said.

"Yeah I am planning on playing, that is if Angelina gives me the position." I said, nervous about someone taking my place. Chasers were a very sought after position.

"Oh she's captain? You know I actually thought that you'd get it, but then again Oliver always did like people with order, he also probably didn't want people to think he was playing favourites since he fancied you and all that." Lee chuckled. "Don't worry about it, you're one of the best there is, she won't get rid of you." He said throwing me a cheeky wink.

"I have order... occasionally." I said the boys just burst out laughing at me. "What's so funny?" I asked, slightly insulted.

"Oh please you have less order than Lee and he is a complete and utter scatter brain." Fred said laughing at me as I scowled at him and his brother.

"Whatever." I said grumpily and walked out of the compartment, leaving the laughing boys behind me. I headed down the train, saying hi to a few people that I knew as I went. Finally I came across the compartment that held the Harry, Ron and Hermione. "Hey guys!" I said slipping into the room, sliding the door closed behind me.

"Ariella!" Hermione said, standing up and yanking me back out the door.

"Well guess I'm not staying here then." I laughed.

"I heard a rumour that you were supposedly head girl this year." She said, grinning at me.

"Well... I've not heard anything about it so it must just be that, a rumour." I said, smiling at her excitement. "It's probably Katrina Sanderson from Ravenclaw, she's amazing in every subject." I said laughing. Katrina was definitely the most deserving of it, she was a lovely person too to top it off.

"Probably. So what brings you to our compartment?" She asked and started walking down the corridor, linking her arm through mine to make me walk along with her.

"Fred and George were just getting on my nerves, you know how they are." I said laughing. We passed the lady with the sweet trolley and my eyes caught the chocolate frogs and I stopped, causing the person behind me to walk into me. "Oh I'm so sorry... Oh Cedric." I said smiling when I turned around and I saw who it was behind me.

"Hey Ariella. I thought that was you with Hermione." He said smiling at me. "Getting something to satisfy your sweet tooth?" He asked, giving me a heart-warming smile.

"Yep. Gotta tame that beast." I said turning back around to the woman who smiled kindly at me. "Four chocolate frogs please." I said to her before handing her my money. "Hermione, I'm gonna head back to my compartment. The boys have probably blown something up by now." I said to the bushy haired girl who was now talking to a petite Hufflepuff girl, she didn't even hear me.

"Hey, I'll walk you back. Where are you sitting?" Cedric asked.

"Oi, Ced you coming?" A tall lanky boy asked from the other side of the sweet trolley.

"No, I'm gonna walk Ariella back to her compartment." Cedric said, causing the boy to look at me and wink back at Cedric.

"Catch you later then." The other boy said before he walked off down the train.

"You know you didn't have to, I'm perfectly capable of finding my compartment by myself. It's rather difficult to get lost on the train." I said as we began walking back to my compartment.

"I know, but I wanted to. Who would pass up a perfectly good reason to talk to a pretty girl?" He asked, winking at me.

"Oh." I said blushing, much to his delight. "What did you think of the quidditch final then?" I asked him.

"The quidditch was good, the end of the day was not so good." He said laughing before we fell into silence. A few minutes later we came to my compartment.

"Well this is me. See you around Cedric." I said before I turned and reached for the compartment handle.

"Oh you most definitely will." He said, winking at me before he strode of the way we just had come. I slipped into the compartment to face three boys dressed in their Gryffindor house robes.

"Where have you been?" George asked questioningly.

"I...was..." I started before Fred interrupted me.

"Never mind! Get dressed we have about ten minutes before we arrive." He snapped at me, chucking my robes at me in the process.

"Yes dad!" I said angrily, before I stormed out of the compartment and down to the changing rooms. I took my time changing so that I wouldn't have to face those miserable oafs back in my compartment.

When the train pulled into Hogsmeade station I quickly grabbed my luggage and hauled it onto the platform and left it with the luggage people that transported it up to Hogwarts. I spotted Ginny talking to Hermione, so I quickly rushed over to them, crashing into a few people. "Ginny, save me from Fred and George they're acting strange again." I said, latching onto her arm.

"As in how they acted with you and Charlie?" She asked whilst I just nodded.

"Wait what happened between you and Charlie?" Hermione asked, with no idea about what happened.

"Well Charlie asked Ariella out and she said no, but... Fred and George thought that she said yes so they went into a strop and they didn't talk to her till about five minutes before Harry arrived." Ginny said in a rush as we climbed up into a carriage that only occupied us three.

"Ah, I understand now. Did they see you walk back with Cedric?" Hermione asked.

"Wait Cedric walked you back to your compartment? This is not good not good at all..." Ginny mumbled.

"Wait why is that not good?" I asked, completely confused.

"Well Cedric likes you; he couldn't stop staring at you whilst we were at the world cup." Ginny explained. We were now drawing closer to the castle and I looked up to see my lovely home, shining in the darkness. "So what are you going to do?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at me.

"Ginny I highly doubt that Cedric likes me, he was just being friendly. And anyway I don't like him... I kind of like someone else, I think." I said slightly confused.

"Who do you think you like?" Hermione asked, sitting forward more in her seat. But before I could reply the carriage came to a halt and Hermione was thrown forward. A smiling Professor Flitwick greeted us.

"Nice to see you again girls." He said smiling up to us.

"Thanks sir." We all chimed as we clambered down and made our way into the castle. Well that was the plan; I was unable to reach there as two pairs of arms made their way around my waist.

"We're sorry." The twins chimed as the pulled me into a hug before they towed me into the great hall and sat me down in the middle of them at our designated table.

"We really don't mean to be jerks you know." George whispered in my ear.

"What, so it just happens naturally then." I snapped back, turning my head to look at him, his nose brushing my cheek.

"Unfortunately love, that is true." He grinned sheepishly back at me. "You don't have to forgive Fred just yet, but I can't stand having you mad at me." He said, brushing some hair out of my face.

"I suppose you're forgiven then."