|Chapter Seven ~ The Quidditch World Cup|

We followed Amos and Arthur through the crowds of people, looking around in awe (there are camels here!) until we finally came to a stop outside a white tent. I noticed that there was a small sign that had the name Weasley on it, so I knew that this was where we were staying.

"Ahh home sweet home." Mr. Weasley said as he looked at the tent.

"See you at the game. Come on Cedric." Amos said before walking off into the crowed, Cedric trailing after him.

"See ya Ced!" Fred and George called to their retreating backs before we walked under the flap, which Arthur had kindly held up for us, and into the tent. The tent was massive unlike its exterior. It had everything, bedrooms, a shower, it even had a kitchen.

"Girls choose a bunk and unpack. Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry." Mr. Weasley said as Hermione and Ginny squealed.

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." I heard Fred and George chime.

"Feet off the table!" Mr. Weasley chided.

"Yeah feet off the table!" They copied, I knew full well that they wouldn't take their feet off of the table. I noticed that Harry was still standing by the entrance of the tent, looking amazed.

"You alright there Harry?" I called over to him as I made my way towards where Ginny and Hermione had disappeared.

"I love magic!" Was all he could say in reply causing me to laugh at that statement. I was part way through unpacking when I heard the radio turn on, a Weird Sisters song coming on, and a slow one at that. I poked my head out of the room and I saw Fred and George slow dancing and I burst out into a laughing fit. They turned to me and gave me a cheeky wink before miming the words and doing an over the top twirl which sent George flying to the floor.

"Maybe you two shouldn't dance." I said to them as I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"You're just jealous that you're not as graceful as I am." George said from the floor.

"Obviously Georgie." I said laughing. Suddenly the radio was turned off.

"Right we all ready?" Mr. Weasley asked, looking at all of us who now - a few hours later - stood near the entrance of the tent. We were all grinning, like Cheshire cats, as we nodded and made our way towards the stadium. Meeting up with the Diggory's on the way.

We were making our way up to our seats, going up countless flights of stairs.

"Blimey Dad, how high up are we?" Ron asked excitedly. Sporting the Bulgarian colours. We had all had colours of the team that we were supporting on. Fred, George, Ron and I even went as far as painting our faces. Ron and Harry were the only two supporting the Bulgarians out of our group.

"Well put it this way, you'll be the first to know when it rains." Lucius Malfoy said, arriving underneath us on a platform the slimy haired git of his son, Draco, behind him.

"Father and I are in the minister's box. Invited by personal invitation by Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco boasted.

"Don't boast Draco, there's no need with these people." Lucius spat, glaring at Hermione and I. Harry tried to turn Hermione away but was stopped by Mr. Malfoy attaching his cane to his jacket and saying something to him. I didn't catch what he said as Fred and George had already managed to turn me away from them.

We continued up the stairs until we got to the very top. The view was amazing!

"I told you these seats would be worth waiting for!" Amos called as we all scrambled up to the seats. We stood around for a while listening to the crowed yelling and screaming, occasionally joining in. Suddenly the screaming stopped and an Irish jig started, we all knew that this meant the arrival of our team. We were looking down in the arena when suddenly they flew above us.

"There's Troy!" Fred said pointing towards the one of the Irish chasers and captain

"And Mullet!" George said, pointing out another good chaser.

"Look! There's Moran!" I yelled, completing the Irish chasers. They flew around the arena, fists pumping as a Leprechaun formed out of green and white fireworks. The music changed, suddenly, the Bulgarian team came bursting through the Leprechaun turning the fireworks into red and black ones. Harry and Ron went mad with cheering whilst the twins booed.

The Bulgarian team flew around the pitch, Victor Krum at the lead. The camera was completely focused on Krum as he did a handstand on his broom before fist pumping the air, much to the crowd's delight.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked.

"That little sister is the best seeker yet." Fred started before George joined in saying "Krum!" As soon as he said that the crowed started chanting the seekers name over and over again. Boosting the seekers confidence.

"It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the four hundred and twenty-second final of the quidditch world cup! Let the match begin!" He called as the quaffle was sent up into the air, the Irish taking possession.

- - - -

The match went on for hours, but it finally ended with the Bulgarians catching the snitch. Although the hundred and fifty points didn't help them as the Irish won in the end. Presently the twins were trying to do an Irish jig and failing miserably.

"There's no one like Krum! He's like a bird the way he rides the wind. He's not just and athlete he's an artist!" Ron said, standing up on the table whilst the twins flapped around him like heavy birds before George threw his Irish flag over Ron.

"Think you're in love Ron?" Ginny asked as she walked past, fingering the material of the flag as though it were a dress... a wedding dress.

"Victor I love you; Victor I do..." The twins started singing, causing Harry, and me who were just sitting there minding our own business', to join in.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" We all sang before cracking up with laughter. We heard screaming from outside the tent, but we took it as celebrational cries.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!" Fred said as he continued to jig around the tent. Completely oblivious to Arthur's worried face.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've got to get out of here. Now!" He said grabbing onto Ginny. I latched onto the twins as we followed closely behind him. As we emerged from the tent chaos engulfed us. "Get back to the portkey everybody and stick together. Fred, George... Ginny and Ariella are your reasonability." He said before he ran off to go find out what was happening. I grabbed a hold of George's hand before the push of the crowd could separate us. Who would want to ruin such a monumental, good event?