|Chapter Fifteen ~ Hear Me Roar|

"Back off Malfoy!" I growled through my teeth, gripping onto the robe of George's Hogwarts dress cloak and tugging gently. "Come on George, let us leave the ferret to his sneaking." I said, trying to pull George along behind me, but not to much success.

"You go on ahead, can you just wait for me in the common room?" He said, turning to look at me quickly before turning to glare back at Draco.

"George, please... you can't be serious! He's just a fourth year!" I yelled at George, frustrated and worried. What if he got into more trouble because of that snake? He's already neck deep in it... he really doesn't need anymore! Plus his mum would kill him. I waited for someone, either one of them would do, to reply to me, when neither one of them answered I huffed in annoyance. "Fine. George, I'll see you in the common room." I said, before I continued the journey to the common room on my own.

When I reached the portrait that concealed the entrance to the Gryffindor common room, the fat lady that stood there was singing an opera... she had gotten a lot better over the holidays. I stood there impatiently, waiting for her to finish so I could get into the common room. "Come on lady... I'm tired!" I stomped, my heel of my new shoes clattering as they made impact with the floor tiles.

"Yes, yes, yes, no need to be so stroppy. Password?" She asked, turning to look at me. Snapping her fingers at the harp player in the background.

"Fortuna Major." I mumbled as I waited for her to swing open. When she finally did, I quickly walked into the common room and was greeted by emptiness, everyone must have already gone to bed, the room would have been silent if it wasn't for the fire that gave an occasional hiss and crack from the corner. Seeing as no one was around, I decided to sit on Fred and George's couch. No one ever sits on this sofa, probably afraid that they had somehow rigged it to... I don't know explode or turn their skin green. Sounds like something they would do.

I was lost in my thoughts, just staring at the orange flames of the fire, when George settled down next to me on the red sofa... nudging me with his arm in the process.

"Come on Ella... you're not mad at me, are you? The ferret deserves everything he gets after what he calls you and Hermione." George said, placing his arm around my shoulders tucking me into his side. I rested my head into the crook of his neck. We seemed to fit perfectly, like two pieces of a puzzle that slotted together... completing each other. I couldn't, and I refused to, believe that he liked someone else.

"Who is she?" I mumbled into his soft robes. He smelt exactly like Mrs. Weasley's cooking, I could taste her chocolate chip cookies right now.

"Who is who?" He asked confused, looking down at me, his hair falling around his face slightly.

"The girl... the one you said you needed help with?" I mumbled as I closed my eyes, enjoying the heat and comfort that enveloped me as I slowly lost consciousness.

"Ahh well you see... it's..." I heard before I slipped into dream world. I never did catch a name.

- - - - -

When I woke up the next morning my pillow was moving and there was something heavy weighing me down on my stomach. Now let me tell you that is not something for me to normally wake up to. Normally there are a few claws from Hermione's cat but it wasn't as comforting as this. I could hear people muttering as they walked around me, I distinctly heard the soft grumbles of male voices. Which is strange because there was a certain charm on the girl's staircase that prevented males from entering the girl's dormitories. I presume Professor McGonagall must have charmed it.

I blinked away the sleep and opened my eyes and identified that it was an arm that was wrapped around my waist, pinning me to one of the couches in the common room. I now knew what they were all mumbling about. I turned my head to the side and saw the grinning faces of Ginny and Hermione.