|Chapter Six ~ Hey Up Ced|

It had been five days since our argument, Harry was due to arrive this evening and the twins, and I still hadn't spoken. This was the longest we had gone without speaking and I was ready to cave. I couldn't take it anymore; they've been my best friends since we were first years, and this was our first ever fight - well real fight anyway.

"Just go and apologize." I heard Ginny hiss at someone or some people, whom I presumed to be Fred and George.

"Fine, we were going to anyway." I heard George say to his sister. Yep definitely Fred and George.

"Keep ya hair on woman." George joked as Fred laughed along with him.

"Ugh, just get in there and apologize." Ginny said before she stomped downstairs. There was a slight pause of silence, and I knew from experience that they were having a silent 'twin' conversation, before I heard a soft knock and the door cracked open. I peered at the identical ginger mops of hair that had grown longer through the course of the summer over the top of my book. They just stood at the door looking at me, pulling their cute puppy-dog faces, which they knew I couldn't resist.

"We're sorry!" They said together at the same time. I sighed and sat up, putting down my book in the process before standing up and looking at them both.

"And you are forgiven." I said, smiling and opening my arms in gesture of a hug, which they both eagerly accepted. They ran and crashed into me, their arms wrapping around my waist as we went falling to the floor laughing.

"Finally... I was wondering when you three were going to... as the muggles would say 'Kiss and make up' yes Ariella?" Mr. Weasley said from the doorway.

"Right you are sir." I said laughing as Fred and George decided to start tickling me.

"Right. Your mum says that you three need to go to bed. Oh and if either of you were wondering Harry arrived." He said before walking away, mumbling about what the uses of an iPod were. Boy, do I love that man.

"Night Mr. Weasley!" I called as the twins also said their goodnights to their father.

"Anyway Miss Tonks..." Fred started.

"We must be getting to bed." George continued. I hated it when they did this.

"Night love." The both said at the same time before they both bent forward and kissed my cheeks, sending me cheeky winks they made their way out of the door and back down the stairs. "Night Ginny." I faintly heard them say, as they must have passed her going down.

"I take it by the matching grins on their faces that you are all buzz and buddies again?" Ginny asked as she came waltzing into her room.

"Yup." I said as I grabbed my pyjamas and got myself ready for bed. "Are you happy Harry is coming?" I questioned Ginny, a knowing smirk on my face. Ginny has had a crush on Harry since the first day she ever met him, it's incredibly cute.

"Oh give over!" Ginny chuckled as she threw back her duvet. Once we were both ready, we switched off the lights and went straight to sleep, knowing full well that we would be woken up early in the morning.

Sure enough, when five o'clock rolled around we found ourselves being shook awake by a smiling Mrs. Weasley.

"Come on girls. Wakey, wakey. Hermione will be here in half an hour." Mrs. Weasley said brightly. Hermione's parents were dropping her off at the Burrow on their way to work and before we all went out. And by all, I mean Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Mr. Weasley and myself. Charlie couldn't make it as he had some business to attend to and Percy had no interest.

Ginny and I were ready and dressed by the time Hermione had arrived. At the moment I was sitting at the breakfast table, drinking lots of coffee, whilst Ginny was waking up Fred and George and Hermione was waking up Harry and Ron. All I can say to Hermione is good luck to her. Ron happens to sleep like he's dead.

"Here we go breakfast!" Mrs. Weasley chimed, interrupting my staring competition with the cat, setting a plate full of food down in front of me. Just as I was about to start eating the twins came around the corner, Fred stealing a piece of my bacon before sitting down in the seat beside me.

"Hey that's mine!" I moaned as I jabbed him in the ribs with my elbow. He just smiled a toothy grin at me as Mrs. Weasley handed them their own plates of food, which they gladly accepted.

Once we had all finished breakfast Mr. Weasley led us outside towards the woods. I looked at Fred and Georges' backs as they walked slightly ahead of me, whistling as they went. "Hey George!" I called and waited for him to turn around. "Can I have a piggyback?" I asked, he stopped and looked at me for a second before he started removing his bag.

"Hop on." He said groaning. I always asked him for piggybacks. I eagerly ran up to them and waited for him to bend down a little, before I jumped. Using his shoulders as leverage I managed to jump high enough to wrap my legs around his waist and I felt his hands grip onto my thighs to stop me from slipping off.

"How come you never ask me for piggybacks anymore?" Fred asked from beside us as he bent down to pick up George's discarded bag before we started moving again.

"Because you dropped me." I stated to him as George laughed. Fred just pouted.

"Yeah well for someone that small I was surprised with how heavy you were."

"Fred! Are you calling me fat!" I fake gasped.

"Dad!" I heard Ron call. "Where are we going?" He asked. I turned my head to see that Harry and he were really far behind the rest of us.

"Haven't the foggiest!" Mr. Weasley called back as he continued to lead us blindly through the woods. "Keep up!"

"Arthur! There you are old chap!" A man called as he stepped out from behind a cluster of trees, engulfing Mr. Weasley into a manly hug.

"Sorry Amos, some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." I heard Mr Weasley say as he turned around to shoot Ron a look. "Everybody this is Amos Diggory, he works with me at the ministry." He was saying until a boy dropped out of the tree and landed before us. "And this strapping young man must be Cedric." He said, clapping Cedric on the back. Ced was a sixth, soon to be seventh year Hufflepuff student and a really nice guy. He even used to help me with my transfiguration homework when I was a third year.

"Hey up Ced!" I called to him from the back of George. He looked startled to see me there.

"Ariella, nice to see you again." He said smiling back at me before he turned to speak to Fred about something.

"Right everyone this way." Amos said as he continued to lead us through the woods and out into a clearing. "It's right up there." He said, pointing his walking stick up towards the peak of the hill. I looked at Ginny and jumped off of George's back as we raced to the top of the hill to find... an old boot. Everyone started to gather around it, lying on the floor and holding onto any available part.

"Why are we all gathering round a mangy old boot?" Harry asked as he walked up the hill in front of Fred and George.

"That's not just any mangy old boot." Fred started.

"It's a portkey." George said as he and Fred walked over and lay beside me.

"A Portkey?" Harry asked confused. He made his way to lay down beside Ron and Hermione.

"Harry hold on!" Mr. Weasley called as he noticed that Harry wasn't touching the boot. Hastily he grabbed on, just before we went spinning up into the air. Everyone was screaming apart from Mr. Weasley, Amos and Cedric. "Right let go kids!" Mr. Weasley said. We all turned to him, astonished looks on our faces.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"Let. Go." He said. We all did as we were told and let go of the boot; this caused us to go tumbling through the air before landing with a thud on the ground. I looked up and saw Mr. Weasley, Amos and Cedric running through the air. I turned to see that Fred and George were already up and looking down at me, smirking. They both reached their hands down and helped me up. I looked around and noticed that Cedric was helping Harry up and Ron was helping a very annoyed looking Hermione.

We all walked forwards till we came across a very, very large crowd of people and tents. I saw a big stadium at the top of the hill that looked a little bit like the O2 arena (a muggle stadium). A group of people flew past us on brooms wearing red and black, the colour of the Bulgarians. "Welcome to the Quidditch World-Cup!" Arthur said, smiling at all of our shocked expressions.