|Chapter Twenty-one ~ An Hour with a Madman!|

Walking through the deserted corridors hand in hand with George, it struck me how peaceful the castle felt. I casted a quick look up at George... My George, and I watched in awe as the moonlight hit his face, brightening and highlighting his gorgeous features.

"Do I have something on my face?" George asked, smirking down at me, catching me staring at him.

"No." I said, blushing slightly.

"Then why are you staring at me so intently?" He questioned, tugging on our entwined hands.

"Because you're beautiful." I blurted out without thinking. Shock recognized on his, and mine as the words that I had said registered in his mind.

"If I'm beautiful then you must be a fallen angel." He said after a moment of silence, bending down and pressing his warm lips to my now crimson cheeks. "Come on." He said, pulling me behind a statue that would reveal one of the hidden passageways that would conceal us from prying eyes and get us to where we needed to be.

When we appeared, stepping out of the bark of the tree, by the lake. We noticed a dark figure, waiting by the shore of the lake.

"Well I guess this is it." I said squeezing George's hand with my own.

"Do you want me to come with you to speak to him?" He asked sweetly. Even though I knew how much he hated the guy, it touched me that he would at least try to be civil to him if it made me happy.

"No, I think this is something I need to do on my own." I said, releasing my hand from his warm, soft hand. "Plus it may not be something that he wants everyone knowing."

"Okay, well I'll be standing here by this tree if and when you need me." He said, leaning up against the thick tree. I nodded, turned around and started walking towards Crevan. George's watchful eyes following me.

"I didn't think you'd show up." The figure said as I drew closer to him. "I see you brought the pet." He said bitterly, nodding towards George.

"Look Crevan, if you're just going to insult me or my boyfriend I'm leaving." I sighed, turning to walk back. A cold hand gripping my arm tightly stopped me.

"No, I'm sorry. Look Farren has brainwashed me and I'm only just starting to wake up from that. I'm trying to set things right. I apologise for calling you that name, I knew how sensitive you were about it and I used that to hit you where it hurt. Your parents don't define who you, I know that. I just wanted to apologise to you in person for all the things that I have done in the past." He said, looking down to the ground.

"It's okay, I forgive you. But I don't trust you, not yet anyway. You'll have to earn it back if you want it, if you are serious about being friends that is?" I questioned.

"I am. I've missed you A, I just want things to be like they were six years ago." He said, taking a step closer to me and opening his arms. "Hug? To symbolise a new beginning?" He asked and I complied, truth be told I'd missed him too. "I should let you get back to your common room, early start tomorrow." He said, releasing me. "I'll see you around Ari." He said, mixing in with the darkness and disappearing from my sight. Sighing I turned and made my way back over to George.

"I take it you forgave him?" He questioned, as I got closer to him, holding his hand out to me.

"Yeah, you know me. I'm not one to hold grudges." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked back through the tunnel together, finally returning to the Gryffindor common room.

- - - - - - - - -

The beginning of the day went without a hitch. I didn't have any encounters with the Slytherins, which also meant that I didn't see Crevan. That was until third period defence against the dark arts with our new professor.

"Come on give me the types of wizards." Professor Moody demanded, slamming his fist down on a girl's, from Slytherin, desk. "Richards." He yelled, startling Farren, who resumed his casual slouch.

"Mudblood." He said, shooting me a smirk. Left eye twitched in anger and my fists clenched. George covered my fist with his warm hand, trying to calm me down.

"Not what I was looking for! And don't you dare use that term, its politically incorrect. You should know that if your father did his job correctly." Moody yelled, throwing a piece of calk at him, hitting Farren square in the forehead. "Tonks, if I'm not mistaken your family is well acquainted with a type." Moody said, causing everyone's attention to turn to me.

"Umm Metamorphmagi." I said remembering Nymph show me all of the different appearances she could take.

"It's your cousin that's one correct?" He asked, curiously walking closer to me.

"Yes sir." I said as I shrunk further into my seat, trying to hide from him. I sighed in relief as his faux eye swung around to land on someone else. Angelina.

"Another one." He demanded.

"Seers." She said. Angelina was very good at divination, so of course she would be familiar with that type of wizards.

"Correct. Slytherins, a little hint for you. Your house founder was one of these." He said, looking over to the other side of the room. Emelda Macrae, an evil, big slytherin girl, raised her hand tentatively.

"Parselmouths." She said, stuttering slightly.

"Yep, the Weasley twins I want two from you. One from each go." He directed to the boys on each of my sides. Fred spoke up first.

"Animagi." He said proudly.

"And can you tell me what an Animagi is?" Moody asked.

"A wizard that elects to turn themselves into animals." He said.

"How does the wizard choose their animal?" Moody asked, expecting someone to answer him, subconsciously I found myself answering his open question.

"They don't, the animal is selected from their Patronus. Whatever animal takes over that charm that is the animal of their transformation. However, normally the wizard likes the animal that they have and would have originally chosen it." I said, blushing as I finished. Realising that I had gained everyone's attention, I blushed a dark crimson colour.

"Very good Miss. Tonks." He said. The bell interrupted the lesson, making all of the students breathe a sigh of relief with the fact that they could now leave the torturous room without the fear of being picked on by Moody. "We will pick up where we left off next lesson, Weasley, George I still want a wizard type from you." He said, dismissing us. Everyone rushed out of the room as though it was set on fire. As we headed down the stairs to our fourth lesson, which was potions, we passed the third years and soon we came face to face with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Good luck in there brother." Fred said, clapping Ron on the back as we walked past. We heard him gulp in terror as he faced the unknown.

"Moody is bloody mental." I stated, leading the way down to the dungeons for double potions.