Chapter 52

Harry's POV:

I don't want to die.

No really, I don't. I don't want to kill Voldermort and then go along with him, much as I would like to see him suffer. And if I didn't kill him, my life would turn into a living nightmare. For real.

Malovent, what did you mean the other day when you said you had a feeling that the future would be a little easier than death or suffering for me after the war?

That had actually been on my mind a lot. Whether I'd care to admit it or not. I just couldn't help the feeling in my stomach. The gut feeling that maybe, just maybe there was a way out of this. I know it was highly unlikely but I had a small sliver of hope. I wanted to live, to be with Draco and maybe a kid or two. And more importantly, to grow old with him.

But no matter the outcome, I just want to be with Draco. And if I can't, then he has to move on.

It is what it is! What the future holds, you will see. There are a lot of things in store for you, Harry.

I scratched my head and pondered Malovent's first sentence. What does that mean? Because I'm not even sure. Does he know something I don't? I'm thinking he does.

Let it be. You have nothing to worry about. Because you'll be fine, you're tough. You would have done extremely well in Slytherin, you know?

You do know something, don't you? Alright alright, I'll give up. And yes, I do know. The Sorting Hat was going to put me in Slytherin. But I didn't want that and now I regret it.

I have to go back to school tomorrow with Draco. Which means the first stop will be Diagon Alley. And a big crowd of bustling people. I can't wait.

You know, depending on this war, it won't be long until you get your Emmery back. Then I can see what you look like. That should be fun.

Fear struck home when I thought about the war. The war that could happen very soon. The very one that would kill a lot of great people. A lot of great people that could've done something amazing in their life. And thinking about that, it made me realize how precious everyone is. They would never get to achieve what they most wanted to do.

I will forever be in your debt for this. Thank you so much for offering to help me find him. You have no idea what it means to me that you would take time out of your life to help me locate my love. I'm eternally grateful.

I have one question though. Demons don't age, so how are you going to be with him? He's going to grow old and you're going to be nineteen forever.

And I've given that a lot of thought. I'm going to go to Hades and require him for Emmery. Then I can retrieve his soul and have Hades move him up the line of demons and then I can be with him forever. Because I won't leave the mortal planes again without my Emmery.

But what if he has a different person? What if he loves someone else? And he doesn't want to go?

Well, I'll just suck the soul of his 'other love' and then take him. Surely it won't be that hard. And I can feed the soul to the new demons to play with. They will have fun with that.

Malovent, you can't take him like that. He is human. You can't just force him to come with you. Because that might upset your relationship and ruin your chances in hopes of him loving you back. And I know its hard but you will have to do the right thing?

Whats the right thing? And why can't I? I'm a demon. I'm allowed to do whatever I want.

It gets a little annoying when Malovent goes on like that, how just because he is a demon, he should get everything. I mean, I don't mind it, but he can't force a person like Emmery to do something. If I know anything from what Malovent has told me about him, he won't like it even one bit and will relent against Malovent completely.