Chapter 5

Draco's POV:

Tonight I had a meeting with Harry. It was so nice to get along with him. I hated bullying him all those years but the only reason I did it was because I loved him and I couldn't turn him to that. I didn't know what else to do, so I bullied him and tried to shove those awkward feelings away. If my father ever found out that I was gay, he would slaughter me and then rehash me so he could slaughter me again.

Harry didn't seem too happy during lunch. He seemed a little bit off and I had noticed that. Anyway, I had just stepped out of the shower and was now dressing myself in muggle out wear. A slim fitting pair of black jeans and a tight grey t-shirt, with a jumper on top. If I must say, they were rather comfortable to wear.

After gelling my hair slightly, I looked at the clock. It was 6:50 and it would take me about 10 minutes to get to the Black lake, so I left. Dinner in the Great Hall was at 7 pm but we were skipping so that we could meet. My feet kicked at the fresh leaves in the ground, crunching as I went. As I got closer to the Black Lake, I could just make out the dark shadow of Harry standing by himself.

I walked over to him quietly, and he turned around when he heard my feet crunching in the grass and leaves. "Hey." I said sullenly and he replied in the same manner. We sat down and talked about things as we skipped rocks into the Lake.

"Harry, do you believe in magic?" I asked, and confusion spread across his face because we go to Hogwarts School Of Wizardry And Witchcraft.

"Why do you ask, Draco? You do know where we go to school, right?" I nodded.

"Yeh but I don't believe it. The world is not full of magic. It's full of darkness. There is no such thing as magic and there is no such thing as happy endings. The world is rather a place overcome by shadows that dissolves into darkness. Whats to be happy about, Harry?" I asked rather solemnly.

I was still upset over the war and he must have sensed that because he said, "Its the little things you have to enjoy, Draco." I didn't understand what he meant, but shrugged anyway.

"What do you believe in Harry?" I asked, in fear of knowledge. He turned to me with a small smile on his face. His beautiful forest green eyes swirled over my face as he spoke.

"I believe in love." His eyes twinkled in the moonlight, his face full of happiness. Those green eyes.

I wanted to know more about this, so I asked him "What kind of love?" And in result to my question, he replied with "The kind in muggle films, the kind where two people are strangers and come to be soul mates." Gee, that's a bit weird.

I nodded my head at him. "Harry, there is more to why I always bullied you through the years." He turned back to the Lake and looked out across the water. "Go on." He coaxed me as I tried to spit it out.

"Well, you know I'm gay, right?" He nodded so I continued, "Well, um... You see, all those times I was rude to you, was because I was jealous. But it was also because I loved you... And I didn't want to love you so I turned to anything I could to try and get rid of the feelings but nothing worked. So I just bullied you relentlessly and hoped I would get over it."

He frowned and my heart cracked slightly. "But to this day, I can't stop loving you. I don't know what it is about you, and I just can't put my finger on it. But you never cease to amaze me and I sound like a sloppy muggle. But lately, my thoughts have been clouded by you and your stupidly perfect green eyes."

Harry giggled at me and I giggled with him. He put his hands on my knee and said "Draco, I never new why you bullied me, but when you did start bullying me, I was confused. Not only did it hurt me, it hurt my friends. It had me angered for a while that you could say such things to them. And even calling Hermione a mud blood. But, it's in the past now.

And there is also something you should know. I'm... Uh, I'm gay too... And I think I love you. I've been crushing on you since halfway through fifth year but I never said anything." My heart thudded as Harry spoke, his hand caressed my cheek and I blushed.

I moved closer to Harry and cuddled up to him, because it was happy now. Happy to have Harry, who cared about me. "Do you think we could work things out?" I quietly asked Harry, because I didn't want to not have him.

"Yes." Harry grabbed one of my hands and interlaced our fingers together before looking back at me. His eyes swept over my face and I blushed slightly. I leant my head against his and looked into his eyes. Our noses touched and he giggled. Just as I pulled away from his face, his other hand snuck up the back of my neck and pulled me to him so our lips touched.

Tingles exploded throughout my body as out lips touched. My hands made their way around Harry's neck as his made their way into my hair. He pulled gently on my wispy blonde strands as some fell in front of eyes. One of his hands moved down and swept them back up, all the while we were still kissing.

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He didn't comply, so I lifted my body up and plopped myself down on Harry's waist, straddling him. He gasped and I took the chance to slide my tongue in and explore the caverns of his mouth. When he righted himself, his tongue fought for dominance against mine

We stayed like that for a while, before Harry checked the time on his watch. It read 10:39.

"We should probably get going soon." Harry spoke, breaking the cool silence settling between us. I nodded, giving Harry a small kiss before hopping up off his lap and pulling him up. He laced our fingers together as we walked back towards the castle. We stopped just outside the entrance and I turned to him.

"Harry, we have to keep our relationship under wraps for now, ok?" I nudged the statement in the air.

"Ok, but we still need to act rude toward each other when we are with others, right?" He asked and I gave a small smile, nodding slightly. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck as he did to my waist. We gave each other one last kiss before we parted separately into the castle, so no one would be suspicious.

Once I had made it to the Slytherin common room, I exhaled from the breath I didn't know I was holding. There were still some lights on upstairs but all lights in the common room were off. I quickly sped off to my room, where slept by myself. I was the only one who didn't share a room with the rest of the snakes.

Changing into some black silk pyjamas, I climbed under the covers of my bed. I lay there for a while and thought about the sort of date with Harry. I was really happy that he likes me back because I thought he would hate me after all the bullying that I had put him and his friends through. I would have to endure it again tomorrow, but it would hurt more because we actually liked each other and I hated being mean.

After turning over and trying to get comfortable, I eventually fell asleep, when it was late. But my dreams were filled of the boy with the stupidly perfect green eyes.