Chapter 71

Harry's POV:

"Draco?"

"Draco!"

A soft hum came from the bed. "Draco? Get up." The movement of Draco flipping over was slightly as he huffed breathily. Alright then, if you won't get out of bed, I'll make you. Quietly, I picked up up a pillow and tiptoed over to my fiancé. In an unsuspecting moment, I slammed the pillow down over him and giggled shamelessly as he bolted upright from the bed and fixed me with a glaring set of eyes.

"What the fuck was that for?" I collapsed onto the bed in another fit of giggles as Draco tried to push me off his legs. He looked absolutely shocked when I hit him with the pillow. I breathed in and out heavily, trying to reign in the fit of giggles. Draco's hair was sticking up in all directions and his top was rumpled.

"That, mister, was me getting you up." I crawled closer to him and bopped his nose with an extended finger. Draco squinted his eyes at me before they rolled back and he thumped against his own pillow. "Draco?" I moved myself and climbed over him, straddling the middle of the lump as he pulled the blankets over his head.

"Let me sleep." A thin pale hand shot out from under the covers and began slapping at my hands as they danced along the skin showing where the blanket wasn't covering.

"Come on Dray, you gotta get up. We have a train to catch." I manoeuvred my body and lay flat behind Draco, who had rolled onto his side. Pulling the covers away from his neck, I pressed kisses to the bare skin. I felt a shiver run through his body and I smiled.

Slowly, I lifted a hand up to Draco's neck and began to thread my fingers through the tendrils of blonde hair at the base of his neck. "I don't want to get up." Draco's voice was raspy but I could hear the affirming tone of authority in it. It was clear that he did not want to get up.

I climbed off the bed and padded over to my bag, looking over it and concluding what else I would need to add. I grabbed the stuff set on the side and made room for the clothing items. I had my back to Draco as I rummaged through my cupboard. Or our shared cupboard.

"Fine. I'll just go by myself. I'll find Emmery Ricci by myself. And then perhaps take a vacation and probably go to a gay bar. Might meet someone." I'm feeling pretty sassy at the moment and if I calculated correctly, Draco would be up in 3... 2... 1...

I heard the covers being shoved back in a scramble. "What?!" Footsteps stomped across the wooden floor and stopped right behind me. I could feel Draco's breath on my neck and arms wind around my waist. "You're not going anywhere without me. And what is this 'gay bar' you speak of?" Draco was irritated and I was trying to fight off a smile.

"I don't know. I mean, you didn't want to get up three minutes ago. So why do you want to go all of a sudden?" I wriggled out of Draco's grip and bent over to grab a few pairs of tight jeans from the bottom basket. No sooner had I stood up, I was in Draco's arms again, pressed flush against his chest.

"Because. What if what you were saying is actually true. And you do meet someone else?" He growled and I felt vulnerable all of a sudden. "Someone who can love you and appreciate you more than me. And worse, what if you would love them back? What would I do then?" It was a heat of the moment decision to grab Draco's face in both hands and kiss him. On my tip toes, I pulled him tight and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Raw emotion shoved its way through my body and every bone ached.

Slow and tantalizing, I danced my fingers across Draco's ribs. His hands shifted from my sides to my thighs and he put pressure on them, signalling for me to jump. And so I did. I jumped up and Draco caught my thighs as I locked my ankles behind his back. His hands shifted to my bum and not once did we break the kiss.