Chapter 12

We had made it into the cabin where Harry nearly collapsed. He hadn't said a word yet, I assumed it was because he was drowsy and very out of it.

Scooping him up bridal style, he wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled into my chest. I carried him down the hallway to my bedroom and gently place him on my bed. I got up but Harry's arms around my neck were restraining me. "Stay." He croaked out. And I did.

Studying his features, I could see his eyes were so droopy and void of emotion. He had immaculate bags under them and his skin was pale.

Harry's hair was a dishevelled mess and he was very unfocused. Climbing in next to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to my chest.

I pressed gentle kisses to his neck as I drifted off to sleep. Having Harry clo se to me again was a wonderful feeling, but this isn't how I wanted it.

"Draco... Please don't leave me again." Harry whispered in a small voice from beside me.

"I promise Harry." And I'm going to stick by that word. Because I couldn't even begin to comprehend what I would feel or he would feel if I left him.

Hunkering down into the covers, I drifted lightly off to sleep, awaiting the arrival of morning.

Harry's POV:

Light shone in my eyes through the cracks in the curtains.

Everything from last night was a blur of a mess. All I could remember was Hermione taking me to the trees and Draco takin- Draco?

I bolted up from the bed and looked at the spot beside me. Empty. No, I must have dreamt Draco up. After all, I was probably having Draco withdrawals.

Collapsing back onto the bed, a frown etched into my face. I sighed deeply, for I could no longer cry. I was void of emotion. I couldn't feel anything except the dull ache of pain on my heart.

Having absolutely no idea where I was, I stayed in the bed. Peeking under the covers, I noticed that I was only in boxers. Huh, I must have changed last night before getting into bed.

But for the first night in 5 days, I had a peaceful sleep. No nightmares, no restlessness, just pure peacefulness. And it was rather nice.

I decided to close my eyes, but just as I did, I could hear the soft thud of footsteps coming closer. Holy Merlin's beard. There's someone in the house. My eyes shot open and I panicked. Maybe I should pretend to be asleep. Yeh, play dead.

I closed my eyes and quickly fixed myself into a sleeping position, hoping to make it look believable. Just as I had stopped moving, the door quietly opened. A small gasp came from the mouth of the person in the house and I tried so hard not to fidget under the watchful gaze.

The person came closer and I mentally freaked out. What if someone was trying to kill me. Or kidnap me. What if I'm in a kidnapper's house and being held hostage. But surely, they wouldn't give me this luxurious bedroom.

The empty side of the bed dipped down as the person climbed onto it. I think they laid down because they were still. For a fraction of a second. And then I felt arms being wrapped around my waist I was pulled into the persons chest.

"Harry." The voice whispered. Wait a second, I know that voice. My brain reeled I shock from the realisation. Draco! It was Draco!

Draco was here and he was holding me. Wait, so if I was here, and Draco was here, is this his house? Slowly, I opened my eyes and turned around, nuzzling my face into his chest.