Chapter 50

Harry's POV:

Over the last two days, I'd been talking to Malovent more and more. He was actually quite cool and I liked learning about demons. Demons have turned out to be very interesting. When they're not doing things like retrieving or being demonic, they can be quite relaxed and sometimes hard to get through to. As Malovent had so graciously said.

At night while Draco is sleeping, I sit on the roof until the sun begins to rise. Truthfully, I haven't slept in like, two weeks, maybe.

Can a demon be killed? Or is that impossible? Also, how old is Hades? If he does, who would take over the throne to kind of Hell?

It is impossible for a mortal to kill a demon. Only another immortal being can kill a demon. Hades? I don't know. He's been around for a long time. 1000? 2000 maybe. I don't really know. But let me tell you one thing, Hades is beautiful. He doesn't look a day over 20. Though, I'd choose Emmery over Hades any day. As for who would take over the throne, that would be his son.

Interesting. And if you out never met Emmery?

Then I'd be able to tickle Hades under the chin. If you get what I mean.

Sheesh. Demons. You can't live with them, you can't live without them. I pulled the chicken out of the fridge and dropped it onto the bench. I slathered four slices of bread in butter and slapped chicken onto them. After depositing the chicken, I strategically placed lettuce, cheese and tomato on two of the four slices.

Hands wrapped around my waist and I felt hot breath on my neck. "What are you making?" I slapped the other two slices of bread onto the ones that I had previously piled food on and handed turned around, handing one to Draco. "Sandwiches." I was trapped between his body and the bench. He took a bite and delicately chewed. "Is good. I like it when you cook. You make good food. Better than what house elves make." I smirked at the compliment because I knew it was true.

Draco laid a hand on my shoulder and rested his head on the other while eating. In return, I gripped Draco's butt in both hands and squeezed. He gave a gasp, followed by a cough. "Hey. No." Draco pulled away from my hold and looked me in the eye with a fierce look of sorts. "I was going to say something before you oh so rudely interrupted me with a butt squeeze." I stifled a laugh at Draco's seriousness.

His hair hung flat and just over his eyes. "Sorry, darling. Please, by all means, continue!" I could see in Draco's eyes that he wanted to slap me for being cocky. "No. You're being silly now. So I won't tell you anymore." Hi turned away and began to walk towards the lounge room. I ran after him and caught his waist, spinning him around and into me.

It was obvious that he was irritated by my behaviour. "I'm sorry, dray. I was just being stupid." I was now truly sorry for my behaviour encase I didn't want Draco to be pissed at me. "No, it's alright. I was overreacting. But what I was going to say was, that we only have one week left until we return to Hogwarts for our seventh year. And you know what that means." Draco was being completely serious now and that's what scared me.

Don't forget the prophecy, Harry. One cannot survive without the other.

Can we- can we not talk about that now? I'd rather cherish my time with draco. I know I'm going to end up dying or suffering in pain for the rest of my life. But losing Draco would hurt so much more than that. And, I just want to be together with him and keep him safe.

I know, Harry. But remember, you mustn't forget to tell him about that. He has to know.

I sighed deeply and hummed into Draco's shoulder. I may as well do it now then. "Yeh, I know what it means. And that has to relate what I need to tell you." I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth as tears welled in my eyes. I quickly grabbed Draco's hand and walked in front of him so he couldn't see them. Quickly, I led him up the stairs to our room. "Harry?" Draco's voice was timid and cautious, full of worry. I pointed to the bed, "Sit." He did as I told and I began pacing in front of him, hands behind my back.