Epilogue

Surprise bitches! Bet you all thought you'd never see me again, didn't you. I kid, I kid. Anyway, a lot of you guys had been asking for another chapter as a last thing about Harry and Draco's wedding. I was quite happy where the story ended, but you guys are quite persistent so, I thought that for one last time, I would update Split Your Soul. I don't know exactly how long this chapter will be, so it could range anywhere from short to super mega long. But I doubt will get to super mega long. So probably just over a thousand words or whatever. Sorry, I'm rambling. I'll do my best. Also, I'm doing this in third person. And anyway, ALMOST 200K reads. OMG, I love you guys!

P.S, I dedicate this chapter to the many of you who commented and urged me to make an epilogue. You know who you are, thank you!

~

3 years later

Pale hands trembled as they buttoned up the crisp white shirt. "Oh god, I'm so nervous." Draco looked in the full length mirror and examined himself. Hermione was standing beside him in her maid of honour dress, floor length in a beautiful pastel blue. She was holding his black suit jacket in her hands, tears in her eyes.

"Oh Draco, you look so wonderful." As she helped Draco put on his jacket, she smoothed her dress over and stood beside him in the mirror. "We've come so far, haven't we." It was more a statement than a question, but she still asked for the confirmation. Draco pulled Hermione into a hug and she welcomed the warm embrace.

"Don't cry darling, you'll ruin your makeup. Can't have that now, can we?" There was a a quiet laugh and a shake in his arms. "But yes, we have come so far. Look at us, you're the Deputy Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, Ron and Harry are fantastic Aurors, Ginny's a professional Quidditch player and George is paving his way in the world through his own chain of businesses." Draco smiled as Hermione pulled away.

"What about you?" She questioned, pulling a tissues off the table and lightly dabbing her eyes, careful not to smudge any makeup.

"Me? I'm just a potions master." His smile shrunk a little. He was also just a Malfoy. Hermione gave a little frown and shook her head. Her hair had been straightened and piled up on top of her head in a fancy bun, with small tendrils framing her face.

"Draco, you're not just a potions master. Your very famous in the Wizarding world for your potions. You supply for Hogwarts, St. Mungos, you have your own shop with hundreds of customer." She put her hands on Draco's shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Not only that, you're Harry's soon-to-be husband and one of my best friends. So no, you're not just a potions master."

Draco sniffled. "Dammit Hermione, you're making me cry." He held a hand over his eyes and tried to hold it in. He managed pretty well. She laughed and patted his shoulder before turning away.

"Man up, you've got to walk down the aisle in a few minutes. Oh Draco! I'm so happy for you."

He grinned through blurry eyes and took a last look in the mirror. Taking in a big breath, he grabbed ahold of Hermione's hand, for comfort. More for himself. "This is it." He proclaimed.

In the wedding hall, Harry was nervously standing at the altar, waiting for his love to walk down the aisle. He was dressed in a sharp fitting, black tuxedo. Ron, Dean and Seamus were standing next to him in equally sharp fitting, black tuxedos. The red head was excited for his buddy to be getting married, but he was just as excited to see Hermione walk down the aisle in that lovely blue dress of hers.

Thought Harry was nervous, he was also excited. He'd been waiting for this very day for years. To be married to his true love, Draco.

The music started to play, and Harry nervously watched the door. Hermione came traipsing down the aisle gently, dressed in a pretty blue gown and carrying a bouquet of white roses. Seconds later, Pansy, dressed in the same gown, but the colour of a light green, traipsed down the aisle with a bouquet of white roses as well.