Chapter 6

Harry's POV:

I laid awake in my bed thinking about my night with Draco. His eyes are beautiful on his pale skin. The thing I loved though, was his hair. His blonde wisps of hair were my favourite thing, besides his eyes. I liked running my hand through his hair, it was so soft.

**

It had been a few weeks since I've been with Draco. It's been rough, to say the least. Because we have to hide our relationship from everyone. And there is the rare chance that we are often alone, and when we are, we try to enjoy it.

Currently, Hermione and I were sitting in the library, and she was piling books on the table, skimming though some and reading through others. Draco was seated two tables away, and everyone now and then, I would glance at him. At the moment, I was staring at him, hoping he would notice and look up. Funnily enough, it worked. He looked at me and cocked his head to the side.

I studied his face from here, although it wasn't that clear, I could still see his mercury eyes and that damn smirk that I has grown to love. "Harry?!" I was shaken from my trance by Hermione, who was now looking at me with caution and curiosity. As I diverted my eyes back to her, she turned around and saw Draco. He quickly put his head back to the books where I could see him trying to stifle a giggle.

"Harry, why do you keep staring at Draco?" She asked with permanent curiosity, which churned my nerves. I knew I could trust Hermione, but the question is, did I want to tell her? No, I didn't. Not yet anyway. I shrugged my shoulders in answer to her question. I could see that she was trying to figure things out. She sighed before speaking quietly, "I'll be back in a few minutes." And she proceeded to get up and move towards the back of the library.

Glancing behind me and seeing Hermione gone, my shoulders sagged with relief. "Draco." I whispered quietly. I wanted him to come over here before Hermione came back.

Draco looked up and I motioned him over. He quickly got up and sat in Hermione's previous seat. "Hey." I leaned over and pecked him on the lips before sitting back. Draco and I hadn't actually seen much of each other these last two weeks. The break at the end of term one would be here in 4 weeks, and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Draco before the break.

Seeing as there was nothing much else that I'd rather do, I got up and stood in front of Draco where he sat. Grabbing his hands, I pulled him up and they interlocked around my waist. "I've missed you a bit this week." Draco's voice was low and gravelly, and it was hot. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my forehead against his, my hands were playing with the bottom bits of his hair. "Me too." And it was true. I missed Draco during the week. A bit.

He tilted his head sideways a bit and locked our lips into place. Tingles spilled through my body as we kissed, and our tongues battled for dominance.

After a while, Draco pulled away and rested his head on my shoulder. We stood like that for a few minutes before he brought his lips to my ear. Gently, he kissed the spot under my lobe and then whispered, "I can hear Hermione coming." And with that, he walked back to his table and sat down, burying his head in the book he had.

Seconds later, Hermione had sat back down at my table with another book.

It had been about half an hour and I'd yawned quite a few times. I took off my glasses and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before yawning again. "Harry! Just go to bed. I'll be up later, ok. You're tired, so go sleep!" Hermione ordered me and this time I complied. I was tired and I did need sleep, having not slept well last night.

Just as I got up, Hermione spoke again. "Goodnight Harry, I hope you sleep better than you did last night." I looked at Draco and he was already looking at us, and when Hermione spoke those words, he frowned at me. "Goodnight Hermione." My eyes were now watering from yawning and lack of sleep.

Draco's POV:

Harry stood up and walked by my table, whispering a faint "goodnight Draco," and then he left out the door.
I watched Harry go before I stood up and walked over to Hermione, sitting in Harry's previous seat. She looked at me with slight confusion before saying, "So... You two are a couple?"

"Look, I'm not going to say too much, because I'd rather Harry tell you himself. But what I will say is that I love Harry and I promise I won't hurt him. Because I know what you're thinking." Hermione's confusion etched further into her face.

"So, all the time you two fight in the hallway or whenever you see each other, its fake?" She studied me closely as I went to answer, trying to decide if I was lying or not.

"Yes, it's fake. We have to keep it secret because, well, because of things. But just know, I would never hurt Harry intentionally." She nodded as I spoke.

"One last question, how long have you been together?" Oh, I don't like this question. Not at all.

"Um, well, about 4 months ago, Harry yanked me into a closet and explained some stuff and I explained some stuff and then he asked if we could be friends. So I accepted and yeh. And then one night 5 weeks ago, I confessed to him and asked him out. An- why am I telling you this?" I questioned her back and she looked a bit surprised as if she was pulled from being in deep thought.

"Ugh, never mind. Just, if Harry goes to tell you anything about me and him, act surprised. Pretend you didn't know. Please, for the sake of him." She began collecting the books she had oiled onto the table earlier and looked me in the eye.

"You love him, don't you?" And I nodded, because I do. He just didn't know that yet but I landed to tell him soon.

"I do, a lot. And I plan to tell him soon because I want him to know. He doesn't have to love me back, I just want him to know."

"You really care for him, Draco. It's different to see this side of you. Different, but nice. Just don't hurt Harry, or I'll leave you to deal with Ron, got it?" I nodded before walking back to my table.

"Goodnight Hermione." I called from the door as I opened it to leave.

"Goodnight Draco." Wait, I forgot to ask her something. "Hermione, wait!" I rushed back over to her just as she was putting the book back in the right spots.

She turned to me and then back to the shelf. "Yes Draco?" I wanted to ask her about what she meant before when she said to Harry that hopefully he will have a better sleep than last night.

"Um, you know how before you were talking to Harry, and you said that you hoped he gets a better sleep than last night?" I paused and she nodded while putting the last book on the shelf.

"Well, what did you mean by that?" I questioned. She pondered her choices for a moment before turning to me and saying "I don't think I should be telling you, but since you are Harry's boyfriend, you need to know. He didn't sleep well last night. Sometimes he gets nightmares and that causes him to stay awake for the rest of the night because he is afraid to go back to sleep. He hasn't told me what the nightmares are about, but obviously they spook him if he can't go back to sleep." Hermione spoke in a kind, solemn voice.

"Alright, thank you again. Goodnight.' She replied and I rushed out the door to the dungeon, where I ran up the stairs and into my own room.

Harry has nightmares? Why didn't he tell me? I could've helped him, maybe. I decided to take Hermione's words to mind and just leave it until he tells me. But if it gets worse, then I'll confront him about it.

Poor Harry.