ignore;

[OIKAWA]

"What's going on?" 

I felt my vision becoming blurry. Iwa-chan, he's going to despise me... "What did you tell him mom?" I asked my mother who was sweating hard because she knows me when I'm angry. And no one dare crosses that border. "Well, I told him the truth. You haven't told him that yet, Tooru?" She asked and I shook my head. "I'm deeply sorry, I didn't know." She said and I nodded. "You don't need to apologize, mom. It's my fault. Let's go home, we have some packing to do." I said, and we went home.

I tried to call Iwa-chan consecutive times. He didn't even bother to pick up 50 of my calls. I'm worried he's going to despise me and I don't want that to happen. Maybe I can still fix this tomorrow? I still can, I think! Geez, the horoscope said Cancers are lucky today. Maybe Iwa-chan's right, luck is not said on TV. I continued packing until I fell asleep crying. I want Iwa-chan to continue liking me, I don't want him to hate me!

Morning came and I hurried just to catch Iwa-chan at the school gate. He came and he saw me with no expression on his face. He turned himself away and didn't even bother to greet me at all. "Ah..Iwa-chan!" I called out to him and he looked back at me. "What do you want?" He said and I got flustered. "Well, I sincerely apologize for yesterday. I meant to tell you, I really do!" I said, hoping he'll notice the red circles under my eyes.

"What's done is done. I can't do anything about that. But that changes nothing and I'm still sorting out my thoughts so will you please, not talk to me?" He said and I was left aghast. I didn't know what to do with my trembling hands, with my teary eyes and my sore throat. I didn't know how to act like I usually do. How can I call out to him?

"Oikawa-san, class has started." Matsukawa said.

"You alright?" Hanamaki asked.

I wiped away my tears and smiled. "Yahoo! Who wouldn't be alright with this rocking weather?" I said and walked on, trying to be who I usually am. Without Iwa-chan looking at me with those judgemental eyes that looked like it would abandon me for as long as I live. I need to make him notice me again! 

"Ah, Iwa-chan I'll be moving tomorrow already. I hope you'd miss me~!" I said, looking like a try-hard.

"Good for you." He said, not even looking at me. 

I couldn't stop fidgeting. "Won't you have one last date with me?" I asked, with a big smile. He closed his textbook and looked at me with intensity in his eyes. "Didn't I tell you to not talk to me? Or is it that you just can't find anyone to lie to?" What he said made my heart ache a lot and I sat down on my chair and cried quietly. Iwa-chan hates me now, and he'll do so until the day I die. I don't want to make any more trouble for him... 

Dawn came early and I didn't attend the volleyball practice because I'm sure Iwa-chan wouldn't like to spike my sets, and we wouldn't be a team on that court. He hates me and that's it. I went home with a gloomy attitude and my mother tried to comfort me, but I locked myself inside my room. Iwa-chan still hasn't texted me or anything. He's completely ignoring me. I need to be stronger than this. 

--

"Tooru, you got all that you need?" My mom asked and I nodded. 

"Let's go." 

○○○○○○

oh no Oikawa's moving now!!!