greeting;

[IWAIZUMI]

It's been three months since I have last seen Oikawa. If he's awake, I'm asleep and vice versa. I have never talked to him for at least an hour, it always lasts for only seconds. I really miss him and I have something I really want and need to tell him. This waiting is killing me!

"Iwa-chan!" I quickly turned around and saw the HanaMatsu duo behind me.

"I have no respect for you stupid heads!" I shouted and mumbled under my breath, "Oikawa's the only one who can call me that." Hanamakki suddenly teased me and poked my sides. "I heard a little rumor~!" He said and I frowned. "Don't want to hear it." I said and Matsukawa ran in front of me. "Even if it's from our precious dad-kawa?" He asked, pouting. I want to know about it since it's about Oikawa but... whatever.

"I don't want to hear anything about him." I said and walked away.

The last time I spoke to Oikawa, he told me it was going to be a surprise. I mean does America even have quarters and semesters? He said something about a last exam. I think students there are not even graduating yet. This is all so confusing to me. The times he was gone, I did not even I play my A-game in volleyball that the coach is starting to monitor me already. I can't be confident about my spike if my trusty setter isn't with me at all. Come back Oikawa, please.

As I was walking, I saw two little figures flirting that I immediately recognize. Oh, it was Karasuno's little birds, the shrimp head and Tobio-kun. I waved at them and the shrimp instantly hid behind Tobio with menacing eyes. "Ah, Iwaizumi-san. I don't see Oikawa-san with you." Tobio-kun said and I nodded. "He transferred to America. I won't be seeing him again." I said, with a little pain in my voice. "Good, I hope he never returns." Tobio said and I smiled. The shrimp suddenly leaped from behind Tobio. "I-I-I-Iwaizumi-san! You probably forgot me but just because you defeated us doesn't mean you have the upperhand! We'll get you back with a harsh cold greeting!" He said and I patted his head.

"I got to go home, be safe you guys." I said and left them.

While walking, I suddenly felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out, checked it out and saw one notification from Oikawa. I checked it in an instant and it was a picture of him. Now I'm pissed. 'STOP SENDING ME PICTURES OF YOU, SHITTY-KAWA!' I replied and sighed. I followed it up with another text message, just in case I came off a little too harsh.

'I miss you. Come back already.'

I said and looked at the picture again. Wait, his surroundings...it looks a little familiar, like I've seen it before. He's also carrying a ton of things. Is he going camping?! Another notification popped up on my phone and it was a teasing message from him: 'I miss you too! Dork!' He said with a bunch of emoticons I have never seen before. I groaned and asked him to shut up but suddenly he was calling.

"You idiot-kawa!"

"Iwa-chan, calm down. Calm down."

His voice is actually a lot louder than I thought. I heard my voice feedback from his end.

"What are you doing right now?"

"Well, you said you miss me,"

"I did say that. Where are you right now?"

"Don't you have anything else to say?"

"What?"

"Say it right now."

"Wh-"

"Turn around, dummy."

Tears filled up my eyes and my hands were trembling. I turned behind me and saw Oikawa, with his luggage and his bright smile, standing approximately fifteen feet from me. I wiped my tears away and smiled as well. "Why are you crying?" He asked and I laughed out loud the loudest laugh I could produce.

Finally, you're back to me you dumb shit.

○○○○○○

yipee!

Edit: i changed mom-kawa to dad-kawa because in the last chapters, matsukawa and hanamakki were referring to oikawa as the their dad not mom