step;

[Iwaizumi]

I can't believe it. Oikawa is mine now, finally.

The way he held my hand while walking was gentle and kind. My hand still feels warm where he touched it, to the point I smile unconsciously when remembering it. Is this normal? Is how we feel for each other even normal at all?

"Iwa-chan I'll see you tomorrow after school!"

That's right, he won't study here anymore, he's going back to America.

"How long are you staying?" The idiot me who could not fathom that his disappearance would be in a month again, asked. I wished he'd say that he would stay for me.

But that kind of thought is selfish.

Oikawa smiled and pouted suddenly. "Iwa-chaaan~, we just got all lovey dovey today and you don't want me going? How adorable!" He said like a girl and I suddenly cringed. I kicked his leg and got all pissed. "Get the fuck away from me, Shitty-kawa!" I shouted and he chuckled. "I might be masochist, Iwa-chan. Your kicks hurt but I don't hate them." Oikawa said and I cringed all the more.

"Disgusting. Why?!" I asked.

"Because it's you."

I felt my temperature go up and my face flushed. "You-- you're crazy! Go home!" I told him. If he goes home, I'll go home too, that way we can do whatever the other one is doing simultaneously. We wouldn't miss a moment. We'll arrive at our own homes at the same time, talk to each other at the same time without skipping a beat.

"Iwa-chan,"

"What?"

Oikawa grinned and kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said and I blushed again. How many times must I feel this way? It's devastating, but at the same time, so satisfying. "GO HOME OIKAWA!" I shouted. "Geez, you're not cute." He teased and I snapped. I grabbed him by the collar and kissed his cheek as well in the spur of the moment.

"I love you too, goodnight!" I shouted and stormed off, not looking back. I didn't want to see Oikawa's idiotic expression when I look back. It makes me unable to step further. My heart's pounding too much, I should probably see a doctor!

------
they're just adjusting but all in all, they are gay for each other