sorry;

[Oikawa]

Shit. I did that to Iwa-chan. Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm doomed.

Coach Sadayuki may have accidentally mistaken my drink for his. I actually have low tolerance on alcoholic beverages, but it takes time to effect. But suddenly, I did that to Iwa-chan! He must despise me now! I can kill myself already! But then, my phone rang. It was Iwa-chan. I answered it so fast.

"Iwa-chan!"

"Um, are you alright now?"

I blushed. "Yes! Iwa-chan..." I stopped. I bit my lip and sighed. "Please forget what happened!" I hurried and said it! This is not like me! "I don't really mind, but it was so~ stupid~. I laughed so hard when I got home." He said and my face grew red because of embarrassment.  "I got drunk because Sadayuki mistook his drink for mine..." I tried to put up an alibi.

"What's that for? Do you really want me to forget what happened?"

"No! I mean... I don't want you to forget."

I heard his breath and his chuckle. It made me freeze like crazy. I couldn't move, and it was strangely satisfying. "It was awkward when we got home, because you almost kissed me, you twat. But nonetheless, it was nothing to fuss about." He said and my chest got cramped. Iwa-chan this is too much!

I hate that I like you so much.

"Ah, I got to sleep. See you tomorrow." He hung up after.

"Good night Iwa-chan." I said and drifted off to sleep afterwards.

○○○○○○

can you believe it? I'm actually absent! HAHAHA and since I've got so much free time, I want to update my stories :)