prelims;

[Oikawa]

Inter High prelims is here!

I went to Iwa-chan's house to wake him up and he was so cute while doing so! "What the hell?! What are you doing here?" He asked me. "To wake you up! It's preliminaries today. You're the ace, how could you forget!" I exclaimed. "I woke up late, I didn't forget at all. Come on." He said and yawned.

His t-shirt folded against his back and I wanted to bite him. He scratched his chest inside and I can see his tummy. How the heck am I able to restrain myself! This is impossible! "Iwa-chan..." I muttered and he realized instantly. "You're thinking pervy thoughts now, aren't you!" He said. "No! Not yet, that is. He he..." I said and he smacked me. 

"Iwa-chan that hurts! My head is bleeding!"

"Don't exaggerate stupid!"

I slump down and pretended to cry. "I-Iwa-chan's so mean~!" I said. "No one's gonna comfort you trash." He said and I grunted. "Could you not read the mood?!" I exclaimed. "Nope." He said and I pouted. Suddenly he patted my head. "You're stupid." He said.

My face feels hot. AM I BLUSHING?!

Must quickly hide this embarrassing face! I stuck my tongue at him. "Bleeeeh Iwa-chan! You're like my grandpa~! So old! Old!" I exclaimed. "Shut up!" he shouted and kicked me in a friendly way. But it hurts! "Has anyone ever told you you're too old for your age, Iwa-chan?" I asked.

"Shut the hell up Trashykawa no one likes to hear that from a child-like setter."

"Tobio-chan's more childish than me, setter-wise!" 

He held back his laugh. "You serious?!" He said and laughed. "Yeah! The king and the shrimp are not match for the king and his queen!" I told Iwa-chan. "King and his queen? Yuck. Are you serious? Is that you and me?" He asked and I gulped. "No, but do you want us to be?" I joked and he narrowed his eyebrows. 

"Go to hell you Stinkykawa!"

"Iwa-chan, so mean!"

○○○○○○