attachments;

[Iwaizumi]

"Iwa...Iwa-chan."

He was the only one I gave permission to call me that. 

The moment I saw that brown hair gelled perfectly, with suave smile and dashing looks, I knew in an instant he was trouble. Not only for me but also for my standings. We became friends in middle school. He would always follow me wherever I go. I don't exactly remember how this guy became somehow attached to me. I only knew our bond can never be severed. Like ever.

First year of middle school, he was shy but all the girls would crowd around him. He had a beautiful face then, and that beauty grew to be an extreme trait in growing up. People get dazzled by his beauty. Even I get distracted at most times, but I'm used to it. After all, I'm always with him.

Oikawa Tooru was the name on his notebooks. Sometimes when he wanted to be alone, none of them could give him that need. So I helped him and finally, that's when the trouble started to grow. He clung to me like I was his mother. And that's where our attachments started. I think.

Before our first year of highschool, he asked me what school I would go to. I casually told him, I'll go to Aoba Johsai. And on the first day, I wasn't that shocked about seeing him embrace me, since I know he would follow me. That's a given. I only went there to join the volleyball team, and Oikawa joined too.

If I remember correctly, I was the one who taught him how to play volleyball when he was still shy. I taught him how to serve, spike and toss. He liked the idea of tossing, so he decided to take on the position of setter and in junior high, he became the official setter for Kitagawa Daichi, our past school. I have no regrets, truly. Because he's an amazing setter.

On our third year, the present year, he's now a captain of the men's volleyball team. He's actually good at comforting others and good at almost everything he does. I like him this way. But unfortunately all things must come to an end, and I bet he'll leave soon. Although, there's a part of me who wishes he doesn't.

○○○○○○

Wow. This kind of start is so wrecking a serious. 

Lmao. Hope you love it!