ice cream;

[Iwaizumi]

"Kindaichi!"

"Hupp...Hah!"

Our practice for tomorrow's Interhigh preliminaries is longer than expected. It's almost 6 PM and we still haven't closed the gym. Oikawa's sweat ran through his face softly. I didn't know I was watching him until he glanced over me and put up a peace sign. "Ugh." I grunted.

"Iwa-chan~! I'm gonna tell you something." He said, grabbing my hand. I pulled away. "Don't touch me so casually Trashy-kawa! What is it you want to tell me though?" I told him. "I got a girlfriend! She's from class 3. Ayano Misaki (ofc just a made-up character). I put up a stern face. "You're gonna get dumped again, and then you'll cry to me saying, 'Iwa-chan, my heart got broken! Treat me to ice cream!' And I'll have to do this repeatedly." I said and walked away to clean up. 

"That's mean Iwa-chan! But this time, I'm certain for sure." He said and I smiled.

"I'll be supporting you, I guess?" I said and we both laughed.

On the way home, he made me wait outside the school gates. It was pretty dark and windy, it gave me the creeps. "Iwa-chan, I'm sorry I'm late." He said and grabbed my arm. I noticed he was clenching a crumpled paper in his left hand so I grabbed it without permission. "Iwa-chan, give it!" He struggled while getting it from me and I threw the paper once I read it.

"Your eyes are swollen, guess that's why you're late."

"Ah...I've been found out. Ayano-chan wrote to me that she got confessed to by her first love."

Dammit... He's forcing a smile. That's the thing I don't like about him, the way he smiles forcibly. I can tell he's hurt or depressed. I softly tilt his head over to my shoulder and ruffled his hair. "What flavor do you want?" I asked him and he softly chuckled. "Chocolate..." He said and I sighed. "Let's go." 

The moment we left school and went to the nearest convenience store, we were holding hands. He likes that to be comforted and calmed down. I never let go of his hand. When we paid for the ice cream, went outside. We just let go when we were leaving each other to go home. "Thanks Iwa-chan, I loved the ice cream." He said. "That's what you always order, stupid." I said and he waved his hand at me, and left. 

I left too.

○○○○○○

Yes, my expertise is writing not really comedic but adding some humour to it too.

Mostly it's mushy and sweet and overly cute ( i think). 

https://ask.fm/iwaizumommy visit please :)) (link is also on my bio)