annoyance;

[IWAIZUMI]

I've noticed something peculiar lately, and it concerns Oikawa's behavior.

He's not acting weird at all.

When I pass by him, he stares down directly on the ground with a lifeless expression on his face. Almost as if something was take away from him. I wanted to ask him what the hell his problem was, because his 'normality' annoys me to the core.

"Hey, Shittykawa, what the hell's up?" I asked.

"Ah, Iwaizumi-hi."

I froze. I-WA-I-ZU-MI? Since when did this dog call me Iwaizumi?! He calls me by the name Iwa-chan that I'd forgotten my real name! It seemed so unfamiliar now. "Wait, wait. Something is hella wrong here." I told him. I checked his eyes, they weren't swollen or anything. I am confused. "What's going on with you?" I exclaimed and he suddenly shot up his shoulders and then shrugged. "I'm thank the fine you." What the?! He messed up his words! 

"Oikawa! Hey!" I called out to him, but he didn't even budge. I'm not used to seeing this annoying dog so serious and gloomy! I feel like it's my problem too, whatever he's facing! I snuck up at him as he checked his phone. It was a message from someone named Rui (made up character with definite importance). 

WHO IS THAT PERSON?!

I, the kind Iwaizumi Hajime is clearly having an emotional break down deep inside my guts. I can't believe this, someone other than me is making Oikawa frown?! I should be the only one--wait, no. I'm not his master or anything, I can't be the only reason he's feeling so sad. Oikawa, without looking behind him just walked away, keeping away his phone. I feel down too. I need to know who's texting him!

 ○○○○○○

There goes the jealous side of iwa-chan! sorry i haven't updated for awhile. things were getting kinda hectic.